Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeKerbalGuy

Can we get any good news about the update?

Question

I'm sure that Squad gets asked this a bunch of times but it would be nice to hear back. Can we expect the update to release soon or much later? Squad hasn't given a bunch of answers on this but it would be nice to know something that we don't already know about the update since we've been waiting awhile. Tell us something good about the progress being made. Is it close to being released? Maybe even give a time frame of when we can expect the update. There hasn't been any real good news about the console update other than they're working on it, and something would be better than nothing. Hopefully Squad will take a look at this.

4 people like this

3 answers to this question

I hear you the game has the most bugs I have ever seen and I love the game but I can't deal with having to start all over again withmy designs that don't save because everything get wiped out and the update we were supposed to get that we didn't get only if xbox live would give me my money back I would take!!! 

3 people like this

Yeah, I agree. I could live with all of the other multitide of bugs in this game but not the file corruption. I would pay more for just that fix. Squad has said they will have a fix early this year but I'm pretty sure the only thing coming out is an announcement of a future release of the new port attempt.

1 person likes this

I'm sure the new port attempt IS the file corruption fix.