Updates for xbox one and ps4

I don't have any were else to rant I want a refund lol or give us more versions of the game sell us the parts sell us the mods sell us the update I don't know how you release a game and it has so many dam bugs update the dam game all ready 

Edited by Kerbalmexican

On 3/5/2017 at 11:46 PM, Kerbalmexican said:

I don't have any were else to rant I want a refund lol or give us more versions of the game sell us the parts sell us the mods sell us the update I don't know how you release a game and it has so many dam bugs update the dam game all ready 

You're talking to the wrong people if you want a refund, you have to contact xbox live support or playstation support. However both companies have no refund policies and will only refund your purchase if you've never played it or if it is completely unplayable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2017 at 7:36 PM, SnowxSakura said:

You're talking to the wrong people if you want a refund, you have to contact xbox live support or playstation support. However both companies have no refund policies and will only refund your purchase if you've never played it or if it is completely unplayable.

Good luck I've already tried on the PS4, if you'd had this game for more than 30 days they won't give you a refund.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.