Cashen's Back

Cashen

Hey guys. You might remember me as the author of the UKS MASEC mission logs thread that went dead a couple of years ago, but had a good run in 2013 and 2014. Life kind of intervened on me and I lost the inspiration for KSP for a long time - also, some of the mods broke on me and made the mission logs play-through difficult, and also unstable to run. I got back into playing the latest and greatest version of KSP lately and I may have the spark back again. Rather than revive that old thread (which is now locked) I've been contemplating a reboot of UKS MASEC - basically starting over from the beginning, although this time with fewer mods and rather than following the same progression, there'd be a few things I do differently this time around (more emphasis on unmanned stuff up-front instead of launching straight into a manned orbital flight, introducing planes and space stations earlier, etc). But it would probably still be a sandbox game with an underlying written story and a heavy emphasis on eventually getting to Laythe and the rest of the Jool system. I am something of an amateur writer and this was a great outlet for it, and I may borrow things like the mission flags and presistent crew roster and stuff from the original thread.

Just trying to gauge interest. There are a few core mods I want to use that I do not believe are fully updated to the newest version (I have to check of KAS is functional and there was that modular rover you could have the Kerbals assemble on the spot, etc)

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.