Cheats on Console?

Having a cheat menu in the future would make it easier for newer players to get used to the game on console. (It would also be fun) Would Squad add this type of thing to the console versions of KSP? It would make a lot of people happy, I'm sure of it. Maybe we could even see it after the 1.2 update.

• 11 months later...

SPOILER 

Yes it was discovered... I created my own post but for reference Up Up down downleft right left right... Must be done in pause Enjoy... And this was after Experimention ,and scoping Internet enjoy 

Edited by Dhale101
Request

7 hours ago, Dhale101 said:

Yes it was discovered... I created my own post but for reference Up Up down downleft right left right... Must be done in pause Enjoy... And this was after Experimention ,and scoping Internet enjoy 

Could you please put a spoiler tag on that?

Spoiler

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A pause button

17 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Could you please put a spoiler tag on that?

Hide contents

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A pause button

Explain to me why this needs a spoiler tag. Please.

Edited by Joessep Kerman

7 hours ago, Joessep Kerman said:

Explain to me why this needs a spoiler tag. Please.

Because if someone came across this topic and didn't want to see the code first they could have the option to click on the tag to reveal it. 

16 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Because if someone came across this topic and didn't want to see the code first they could have the option to click on the tag to reveal it. 

I get that that's how adding a spoiler tag works.

I still don't understand how it's a spoiler. Knowing that it exists changes nothing. Actually using it does. 

21 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

If someone comes across a thread called "Cheats on Console?", don't you think they can expect to see the cheat code? It's not a secret, just like ALT-F12 is not a secret on PC. It was only kept secret in the begining as a sort of easter egg for the players to find out for themselves. But now the news is out, so...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.