Scale is an illusion

jsisidore

"All things are evolving from other things, and resolving into other things... As above, so below; as below so above."

Is there a unified science field that studies the interconnectedness of all things, space inside space, and why we perceive it the way we perceive it. Right now I have to resort to the occult, the pseudoscience. Basically this is why I'm critical of science at this point in time, how divided and convoluted it become.

Some say the universe is created from tiny vibrating strings, some say the universe is mental, there are lots of theories. Below you see how the observer(you) can misperceive the scale of the universe, from an atom to a solar system or a galaxy, but the principle of attraction pervades the scale in my observation.

scale_zpsf5fcjyd0.jpg

scale2_zpsntloupuu.jpg

Note: This thread was closed in another forum, but I don't want it to end like that, so far I've read many interesting replies and it was clear that people wanted to express themselves. I urge everyone to respect each other opinions or common knowledge they present, however you call it. Remember that your opinion should matter only to you. Please let's not involve religion or act religiously, because some science people do.

Edited by jsisidore

8 minutes ago, jsisidore said:

Note: This thread was closed in another forum, but I don't want it to end like that, so far I've read many interesting replies and it was clear that people wanted to express themselves.

Unfortunately, if the moderation team has decided that it's best that a thread is closed, then you should not simply reopen it. If you disagree with a moderator action, such as locking a thread, then you should contact the moderator in a Private Message conversation (or another moderator you're comfortable talking to) and present your point, not simply go over them and undo their actions. This thread will be locked again, if you still disagree please have a PM with us.