Seed of the Universe?

daniel l.

4 minutes ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

so it"s about modeling each single electron and else behaviours in the known universe ? oki why not and then ?

For something to act without influence would be comparable to a perpetual motion machine. "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." there cannot be such a thing as chaos in our universe. Everything answers to a source, once that source is discovered, then all future actions pertaining to that source, can be reliably predicted.

Just now, WinkAllKerb'' said:

oki, but what's tic me is what's your expectation achieving such a thing, (supposing you can achieve it ) ?

My apologies. But I can't tell heads or tails from your spelling. Please clarify? :/

1 minute ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

let's assume you can model whatever you want to model, then what's the point ? boredom, fun, just because why not, power, control, else ?

You could predict the future. If you've read Asimov's Foundation trilogy, then you've heard of 'psychohistory' the concept that you could predict the future through the understanding of mathematics and advanced psychology.

If we understood what the universe was like at the beginning. Then we could model it, and produce a complete simulation of our universe with 90-100% accuracy. The advantages gained from this would be astronomical, we could identify every galaxy in the universe, know every star, the location of every habitable planet. We could extend the accuracy even further too, we could predict the locations of Alien civilizations and even study them from afar. We could also predict it into the future as well, we could potentially predict every event that will ever happen.

This would be both a blessing and a curse. Because while we could gain an epic new understanding of the universe. We could also predict our own future, and that opens up a whole new can of worms.

Heisenburg's uncertainty principle says that you may never know both the position and the velocity of a subatomic particle with perfect accuracy. The observer effect says that measurement by any instrument will cause a change in the object. Chaotic systems are topologically mixing; approximate starting conditions do not approximate ending conditions. Together, these make the statement "the universe is deterministic" very difficult to support.

Plus, if you know the future, wouldn't that be equivalent to causal agency traveling backwards in time?

8 minutes ago, 0111narwhalz said:

Plus, if you know the future, wouldn't that be equivalent to causal agency traveling backwards in time?

Not if you're already supposed to learn the future. It's like that scene from spaceballs! :D

Edited by daniel l.

Hmm the diskussion awake a Memory.

Hohlbein "The World as a myth"

The world (seed) is not a objekt but a concept and entities with great imagination who can convice the majority to follow theyr imagination define the worlds appearence there after. 

5 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

Heisenburg's uncertainty principle says that you may never know both the position and the velocity of a subatomic particle with perfect accuracy.

True advanced intergalactic races don't understand this humanish "vositions" and "pelocities".
They operate with a "momensition" value which is a product of momentum and position, and they grock the things in futurepast time.

38 minutes ago, Urses said:

Civ XYZ neglect physics?

Do you split your car velocity into roughly estimated x,y,z components? Or just take it as an integrated accurate more or less value?
Or when you walk along the street and a little to right hand, and then continue walking this street and a little to left hand, do you invert the sign of you cross speed, or just rotate your.total speed vector several degrees to the left?

So, the uncertainty appears when you split the integrated "momensition" into x,y,z,t components.

(In fact, the 1st year of theoretical mechanics course implements "action" , then you study Hamilton's principle, and the world will never be the same).

P.S.
Just must clear: there is no such thing as "momensition" in physics, it's a joke.

Edited by kerbiloid

6 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Just must clear: there is no such thing as "momensition" in physics, it's a joke.

My "neglect" too:wink:

But you bring a old diskussion i have some time ago up.

Hypothese: convice me, than if i die the world will still exist.

Answer: you can't because my "world" is the sum of all allegerations with it in my oppinion and if i die you don't have a main faktor for my world "me + my sight of view" = my world will die with me. Your world may exist but my never more.

Philosophie the best Way to get People crazy:confused:

It is a common misconception that the Uncertainty Principle is due to our inability to measure with sufficient precision.  It is in fact because of the wave nature of matter and is a fundamental property of the Universe. We like to think of matter as being nice and solid and made up of tiny, discrete particles, but it's actually a bit fuzzy.  More like little clouds than beads. Even theoretically perfect instrumentation can't get around that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.