A little grading of Roblox

StupidAndy

Poll Title  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play roblox

• OH KRAKEN NO!! DONT SPEAK OF IT AGAIN!
    • sure...why not!

so earlier today, I was forced to go to roblox

I said, "hey! lets see how its gone from the last time I played six months ago!"

badly, it went badly.

there are maybe a few games that are good, like Blood and Iron, or retail tycoon, that have hard work poured In to them, but the rest are...ugh

heres the grading:

• Community-C-

the community, you might find some good people, but the rest are classic internet people, not good

• games-B+

as hard as it is to say, some of the games are pretty good, I found one that has you fly rockets to the best of Roblox's ability, here it is. its not the game is bad, its kina good, killed an hour playing it, and there are some detailed things, its kina good, it is just showing how good you can make games on roblox, but not great

• groups-F

you get spammed for groups every five seconds! play a game-Huy, I want u tu join me grup, it iz calld de united stats of emarica, cum join uz plz

• Scams-F------

you get pelted with scams every five seconds!

• total-D+

you see some good games, some good people, and five good groups, but that isn't enough to bring it up, that's why it will always be considered, in my eyes, as a waste of time

Edited by StupidAndy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.