ChrisDishen

10 hours ago, 050644zf said:

Welcome! 

#(滑稽) 

/233 meet the true 滑稽!

10 hours ago, ChrisDishen said:

/233 meet the true 滑稽!

3 hours ago, monstah said:

Oh, wow! Lots of users here I hadn't seen before, even a few lurkers!

Well, hello, and welcome, all of you. Good to see we have a strong community in China too, it seems to me you all know each other already?

We ask that users speak in English on most areas of the forum, yes, but there is an International subforum if you feel inclined to talk in your native language. Feel free to hang around! :) 

That sounds great.XD And where should I  go to post my KSP video and screenshots?I mean which sub forum? 

Just now, ChrisDishen said:

That sounds great.XD And where should I  go to post my KSP video and screenshots?I mean which sub forum? 

Either in Fanworks or in Mission Reports. :)

Welcome aboard!

6 hours ago, monstah said:

Good to see we have a strong community in China too, it seems to me you all know each other already?

Yes, we have a Chinese KSP Forum called 坎巴拉太空计划吧 in Baidu Tieba, which has hundreds of active player : D

9 minutes ago, 050644zf said:

Yes, we have a Chinese KSP Forum called 坎巴拉太空计划吧 in Baidu Tieba, which has hundreds of active player : D

We actually have 3000 to 8000 active members in Tieba depending on the school term. Though most of them never post stuff lol.

5 minutes ago, Himidori Shuumoto said:

We actually have 3000 to 8000 active members in Tieba depending on the school term. Though most of them never post stuff lol.

An unpopular game in China. lol

Maybe the chinese version of KSP could improve this situation. The question is ...when?

No problem. All Chinese players who post and discuss on this forum have basic English skills.

16 hours ago, BF2_Pilot said:

Welcome!Wait,there are so many Chinese here .Why you all speak English.

#huaji

So you are here too......

All the submarines floating up!

LOL

8 minutes ago, ChrisDishen said:

An unpopular game in China. lol

Maybe the chinese version of KSP could improve this situation. The question is ...when?

Actually, in Chinese forums, Although we have all the tutoring pages and strict forum rules, there are still many new players keep asking basic questions like "How to enable SAS", "Why my rocket can't stay in orbit (usually they have 10w+ in ap and 1w+ in pe) " that we can hardly discuss and share our achievement with each other.

So most of us come here to have a better learning& exhibition environment.

Well, we are thinking about whether Chinese version of KSP will dramatically increase such kind of questions that totally "overflow" native Tieba forums......

13 minutes ago, ChrisDishen said:

OK, I will check this out.

I'm looking forward to it. It's interesting to figure out how they translate all the explanations precisely and preserve these funny point in Chinese.

14 hours ago, ChrisDishen said:

Hi there

I'm puzzled with who is Chinese and who is native.....

Anyway, dictator green doesn't come yet?

11 minutes ago, Frank x said:

Actually, in Chinese forums, Although we have all the tutoring pages and strict forum rules, there are still many new players keep asking basic questions like "How to enable SAS", "Why my rocket can't stay in orbit (usually they have 10w+ in ap and 1w+ in pe) " that we can hardly discuss and share our achievement with each other.

So most of us come here to have a better learning& exhibition environment.

Well, we are thinking about whether Chinese version of KSP will dramatically increase such kind of questions that totally "overflow" native Tieba forums......

The problem is due to Tieba not supporting sub-forum, but the moderators group don't think the incoming new players is a problem. Don't scare your own pants off.

13 minutes ago, Frank x said:

I'm puzzled with who is Chinese and who is native.....

Anyway, dictator green doesn't come yet?

btw Don't call me with that word here. That would make people who don't know the slang confused. 

1 hour ago, Frank x said:

OK OK......

Seems that all 吧务 have already sign in here.....

I guess describing that as Tieba moderators would be better, just an advice. It's okay to understand for us but not for the community.

On 2017/3/10 at 7:23 PM, ChrisDishen said:

入乡随俗啦 /滑稽

停一下朋友,非国际区刷中文会被黑屋的

Edited by MMG