KSP Forums Cities: Skylines Collab. Open to all.

cantab

And save upload http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=914464523

Lovely lovely suburbia. And the population has powered ahead past 150,000, mostly from your new riverside filling up Hebaru I reckon, because my low-density tends to not hold all that many people.

So yeah Hebaru, if you want to pick a place for Monument Central and make a start on it, go ahead. Location that comes to mind is in the space south of Squares, west of Arbor, and east of Thrintunville. Although also interesting would be on an artificial island in the bay if you fancy breaking out the landscaping tool. Or maybe somewhere else altogether.

Ah-ha! I have a chance to play and no one else has the save. What a coincidence! *grabs save*

Mine! Mine, I tell you! All mine! Mwahahahaha!

Edit: And done for now. Added a ghetto zone next to the spaghetti-rails behind my industrial zone to supply my expanded industrial sector with uneducated workers, which gave the population a nice little bump. Added to the water and electricity supply. Wanted to give the ghetto a commercial district nearby, but connecting it without running trucks through the ghetto would have been problematic, so I skipped it. 

Now back to trying to dominate the world with Emperor Montezuma in Civ6

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=915543086

Edited by StrandedonEarth

And uploaded:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=916721286

Filled out a lot more of my area, adding the secondary CBD La Superluminique, the large suburb Battle Plains, and an ore mining district Bonnemotte Catacombs. Marked but not developed Countryside which will be some agriculture.

And I so so wanted to hit 170k, but it had to go and reach about 169,500 before falling back as the death ripple hit.

All that's left with my plans is a university campus on the north side of Bonnemotte, and that farming development.

I have the save. Time to do said. And wish Steam hadn't decided to start mucking around when it's supposed to take screenshots; fingers crossed I'll get some this time. Might have to upload them myself.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I haven't been very active on this. I've been kinda busy and I just kind of forgot about this. 

EDIT: Someone is free to anschluss my land.

Edited by ThaZeus

• 1 month later...

<pseudo necro & slight side off topic ON>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neural_coding

Awww, some missing comment and edit notification early on, weird ;...; may be not, still i don't remind the last time i played starmade, but wookayr after all

<pseudo necro & slight side off topic OFF>

work as intended, don't live in bubble , we had a tralalala

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, klesh said:

Anyone buy the Mass Transit DLC?  Or *shudder* this new concerts one?

Anyone care to do a new one of these?  I enjoyed it.

As of this moment, I have purchased (thanks to the timing of sales):

• Snowfall
  • After Dark
  • Match Day
  • Pearls from the East

I'd be willing to grab Mass Transit and/or Concerts if this collab was starting up again.

On 18/08/2017 at 9:23 PM, klesh said:

Anyone buy the Mass Transit DLC?  Or *shudder* this new concerts one?

Anyone care to do a new one of these?  I enjoyed it.

i will sooner or later ^^ cs is the kind of titles i like to enjoy once in while like ksp when i need some relax

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.