Can i get 0.15 of KSP

JakGamingKSP

8 minutes ago, JakGamingKSP said:

Halp

test

Unfortunately, that would be somewhat illegal as there is no accurate way to prove you really own KSP (I mean, we believe you, but as far as the law is concerned) and 0.15 was a paid version.

You can find the versions 0.7.3 to 0.13.3 on a forum page somewhere (Don't have the link) but as far as 0.15 is concerned, I can't help you. However, if you know someone IRL who has 0.15 you might be able to do file sharing (although that is also technically illegal).

Squad, it would be a great option if an the downloads page we could have a version archive so we could have access to all versions.

3 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Unfortunately, that would be somewhat illegal as there is no accurate way to prove you really own KSP (I mean, we believe you, but as far as the law is concerned) and 0.15 was a paid version.

You can find the versions 0.7.3 to 0.13.3 on a forum page somewhere (Don't have the link) but as far as 0.15 is concerned, I can't help you. However, if you know someone IRL who has 0.15 you might be able to do file sharing (although that is also technically illegal).

Squad, it would be a great option if an the downloads page we could have a version archive so we could have access to all versions.

I know i already got ksp does that count

3 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Do you want a divided mod community? Because that's how you get a divided mod community.

I guess the bigger question here is not how but why? There is incredibly little virtue in playing old versions other than nostalgia, and the free ones available suffice nicely for that.

7 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Do you want a divided mod community? Because that's how you get a divided mod community.

Isn't it already divided? I recall that there were several players on 1.1.3, 1.0.5 and even 0.23.5.

In my opinion based on my experience, the greater factor is the major change of the API. It is a main obstacle for an update of a mod, leading to mod update delay. Sometimes, it evem means complete halt of the mod update. If it is one of the major mods with wide playerbase, it will certainly divide the community.

3 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Sorry. I did not consider that. But, in general, (probably) 99% of the modding community would stick to the current release.

4 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

I guess the bigger question here is not how but why? There is incredibly little virtue in playing old versions other than nostalgia, and the free ones available suffice nicely for that.

Correct. However, I have a really soft spot for anything nostalgic, but that is probably just me. :D

There are a few other reasons, though. Like save file recovery (admittedly niche), simulating time travel (even more niche) and messing around with infiniglide (slightly less niche).

It has been suggested before. And wouldn't (I'm not a hardcore coder, so I may be wrong here) take that much time to do.

But, yes. I see your point.

9 hours ago, sjwt said:

@Ultimate Steve @JakGamingKSP @Jarin @Abastro

Link to Squads downloads for older free versions..

thaht has up to 0.13.3

On 14/03/2017 at 10:47 AM, Jarin said:

Well, if you have it on steam, there's methods of proving your ownership. I'm not sure that makes it any easier to actually get 0.15 downloaded.

R.I.P me

• 1 year later...

Had this same question a while back, was only gonna play it for the old landing legs; they said no and someone got my attention with an old parts mod. Needless to say, you just gotta get an old parts mod.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.