MacLeod-Industries

Fix VAB music?

7 posts in this topic

This game has great music...

But I swear, since around 1.2~ish the music in the VAB doesn't start from the beginning. That is about a third of the track missed each time... Sometimes, even two tracks will play at the same time...

Mostly a minor complaint, but it has been around for a while. Surprised they hadn't fixed it yet.

1 hour ago, MacLeod-Industries said:

This game has great music...

But I swear, since around 1.2~ish the music in the VAB doesn't start from the beginning. That is about a third of the track missed each time... Sometimes, even two tracks will play at the same time...

Mostly a minor complaint, but it has been around for a while. Surprised they hadn't fixed it yet.

Yeah I noticed it in the SPH as well

Whilst music is being looked at, maybe use tunes that don`t sound like The Sims or which are publicly available royalty free from Incompetech...

Honestly, if a piece of music can be listened to for hundreds and hundreds of hours without driving you completely insane, its a freaking masterpiece.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, p1t1o said:

Honestly, if a piece of music can be listened to for hundreds and hundreds of hours without driving you completely insane, its a freaking masterpiece.

I've never really thought about it that way, but you're absolutely right

3 hours ago, p1t1o said:

I had to shut it off and use my own tunes after a few hours, and I assume most people do the same.

23 hours ago, Dafni said:

I had to shut it off and use my own tunes after a few hours, and I assume most people do the same.

Nah, I still use the same ones. Unless I am using headphones and trying to read something, I always enjoy the music... That why it would be nice for it to start from the beginning...