SelectHalfling0

Current EDU Version?

4 posts in this topic

So, after many years of playing KSP, I have finally been able to bring KSP to my old schools! I work for one of my old teachers running summer STEM camps, and we are planning a KSP camp in the future. We are unsure whether to purchase KSP Edu or standard KSP, as versions past 1.1 run better on our computers. Does anyone know if KSP Edu is at or past version 1.1?

1 person likes this

I think it would be better to buy a normal, standard version of KSP. If you are going to bring it to the summer camp, you won't need any of the Edu thingies, though if you will have KSP not on summer it would be better to have the Edu KSP!

2 hours ago, cratercracker said:

I think it would be better to buy a normal, standard version of KSP. If you are going to bring it to the summer camp, you won't need any of the Edu thingies, though if you will have KSP not on summer it would be better to have the Edu KSP!

The one thing is it is an educational summer camp. We want to use it to teach basic orbital mechanics and such, even going so far as doing a bit of basic math. I thought force vectors and such would be helpful, however we would only need ~10 copies (so no Edu discount probably wouldn't hurt us).

Hello,

Just here to tell you that KerbalEdu is now based on 1.2.2 (the latest version of KSP). Just released the update today.

1 person likes this