mrgreco

fixing lag abit

Question

i have found a way to fix lag without adding any mods or cunfig ing :P ,,, this will help people with low end pc's get cheatengine 6.6 run KSP then run cheatengine 6.6 in back ground go to cheatengine and click the little button with the pc pic on it find KSP set it then go to enable speed hack and move it to the left to 0.05 press ok and the game will run fine just a we bit slower and smoother really helps with big ships or docking with other ships thats it ,,, hope it helps  

6 answers to this question

I'm told that this is a dodgey piece of software which can cause some people problems. Are you sure it's on the up and up? 

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

I'm told that this is a dodgey piece of software which can cause some people problems. Are you sure it's on the up and up? 

it works for me

1 hour ago, Wirelex said:

use -force-opengl

Force open gl decreases performance, and by a decent bit.  It just also reduces RAM usage.  You should only use it if your computer has 4gb of RAM or less, and you should never use it in 64 bit KSP.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah openGL for me has never worked....well the game starts and runs but performance is realy realy BAD and I mean terrible.

I think thats an AMD issue though I did read AMD`s OpenGL drivers or whatever are crap.

Though I wish I had Nvidia now as AMD dont seem to be very good with drivers :(

I use DX11 and that seems to run ok tbh I do have 16GB of ram though so that helps I am sure :)

Edited by stk2008

i to just tried opengl and my game went wierd , lost color to everything and the phisics was off , so ill stay usein the cheatengina, speedhack option, it slows the game down just a bit,and the funny thing is you really dont notice it, just better performents, i hope Ksp adds a slow'mo on the timer