Hello, forums!

I'm running several mods, but up until recently, I could go into Mission Control and look at my mission archives to see completed, failed, etc. missions.  They are now all missing.  The most recent mods I added were the full Interstellar Fuel Switch and the Surface Experiment Pack, but I've also updated a couple others, as well.  I can still see the missions to accept, and the missions I currently have, but once I complete something, it just disappears from the list rather than becoming a completed contract.  I've checked my recycle bin, and there's nothing other than the old version mod files from updating.

Current mod list:
[x]Science
Toolbar
Community Tech Tree
Orbital Science
IFS
KIS/KAS
EngineerRedux
Mk2 Plane Expansion
OSE Workshop (haven't used it yet)
A few USI part mods
MKS, but haven't started Kolonization and have only used MKS as much as saving Kolony Kerbals
VesselViewer
Raster Prop Monitor
Universal Storage
Final Frontier
Planetary Base Systems
Kerbal Alarm Clock
SCANSat
and Pathfinder

Where in my game folder can I find the relevant files, or does anyone know something that could help?  I've checked the various mod threads and through this one, but it seems to be a new problem.

ETA:  On more playing, completed contracts are going into the list again.  All the old ones were purged, but it seems to be working again.  Still curious what may have happened, but it's not much of a problem anymore.

Edited by Krakatoa
More information/experimentation

• 2 weeks later...

I had the samething happen and the best answer I was able to find on the web was removing agencies or flags some how breaks the list of completed missions.

I think this is right, or at least close, but its hard to be certain. 

E.g. I removed Universal Storage the archive disappeared the next time I launch a rocket. When I put it back and went back to an older save the list was back. But it took a lot of reverting to keep it. 

Oh interesting, thank you.  It happened a few times mid-play where I hadn't tweaked anything, but who knows.  I'll live with it for now, haven't lost them in a while, and the most recent time I was able to get them back by loading a very recent save.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.