Extension Cords

Brent Kerman

Is there a mod for extension cords that transfer power? I build distributed bases because of the kracken and use the Eva Transfer mod to move fuel, ore, food, etc. Power I need constant supply from my BIG Nuclear Reactor to power the drills, lab, isru, etc. and wonders if ant mod has NON-RIGID cords. KIS pipes cause problems. (Big bang at last base)

I do have Pathfinder but I have a miner with about 6000 electric charge capacity and a BIG reactor with 1500 total. From empty it fills that in 3 seconds. Every distribution it sets miner to 1500, even if total base use is only about 500 per 6 second distribution. Am I just doing something wrong? All batteries are pathfinder buckboards.

2 hours ago, Brent Kerman said:

I do have Pathfinder but I have a miner with about 6000 electric charge capacity and a BIG reactor with 1500 total. From empty it fills that in 3 seconds. Every distribution it sets miner to 1500, even if total base use is only about 500 per 6 second distribution. Am I just doing something wrong? All batteries are pathfinder buckboards.

Go in and check how you've got distribution set on all the parts.  You can set each part to consume, share, both, or neither.  I suspect if you set the miner to consume and the reactor to share, things will work better.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.