12 minutes ago, HLSA30 said:

Comparing a game with a car seems stupid and ridiculous, it makes no sense

It is an analogy. The relevant parts of the analogy are as such:
You have purchased a product. It contains certain components. When you purchased the product, you agreed to give the manufacturer/distributor money in return for this collection of components and their operation.
Additional components cost more, because they are additional. Your agreement with the manufacturer/distributor did not encompass these components.

Note that if you bought before April 2013, your agreement with SQUAD did encompass the additional components.

1 hour ago, The Moose In Your House said:

Wann ist die Making History DLC Verfügung?

There's no release date yet, because they're still working on it.

((Es gibt noch kein Veröffentlichungsdatum, denn sie arbeiten immer noch daran.))

On 4/28/2017 at 10:30 AM, HLSA30 said:

I appreciate your answer but I do not understand why they compare with cars and houses, it does not make any sense, a car already know that it carries gasoline, but a game is not a car.

You're not the squad's staff, but thanks for your response.

Ok, the car might be a stretch, but the house is right on.  No one said all future content of the game was included in your initial purchase.  There is plenty of fun to be had with just the base game if you don't want the DLC, no one said you have to buy the DLC to enjoy the game. 

Think of it this way, you buy a computer, you expect it to have the basic operating system and a few programs, even a few basic games, right?  You might expect the publisher of the OS to keep releasing updates, but you don't complain when they release a new piece of software or game and charge money for it.

The DLC isn't the end of free updates to KSP, if anything, it'll raise the money they need to keep updating it for free.  Devs don't work for free you know.

It is an analogy. The relevant parts of the analogy are as such:
You have purchased a product. It contains certain components. When you purchased the product, you agreed to give the manufacturer/distributor money in return for this collection of components and their operation.
Additional components cost more, because they are additional. Your agreement with the manufacturer/distributor did not encompass these components.

Note that if you bought before April 2013, your agreement with SQUAD did encompass the additional components.

And if you did, you will get it for free.

Edited by Capt. Hunt

13 minutes ago, Curveball Anders said:

Don't be silly, there is no underwear in space.

(At least that's what George Lukas told Carrie Fisher ...)

... and that's why I've been trying to get into space for the last 40 years.

Don't mean to be a grammar pedant, but in the paragraph that starts with "Simple Interface:", there are two news where it talks about creating new missions

On 3/16/2017 at 2:18 PM, UomoCapra said:

create new and exciting new missions

don't mean to be a prick, but there are two news there. (paragraph that starts with Simple interface

Since Squad announced new stuff to do and new bits to do it with, I have felt all warm and fuzzy about Squad. 

In fact, I'd like to have their babies. Is that likely to be available in a forthcoming DLC?

12 minutes ago, RoverDude said:

NDA

errm... as a non-native english speaker a significant couriosity arises in me about the meaning of this answer.
"What does `NDA` stand for?":confused:

1 minute ago, RoverDude said:

Non-Disclosure Agreement.  It means we can't talk about stuff, nor can we confirm or deny stuff.

Hm. Like the things the CIA is doing all the time. :cool:

58 minutes ago, Foxster said:

No Dating Available?

No Dice Amigo...

And it's better that way, the WAF for KSP is low as it is right now. You really woudn't be able to explain that one at home. :sealed: