985 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Lilienthal said:

just a short feedback to SQUAD /( @Badie, I guess?):

It is actually a little bit annoying to find an "ANNOUNCEMENT" that you have to totally read until you find out that there is nothing actually out yet, and we don't have a date. That is for me a somewhat annoying anti-climax. Please put this at the very top/subject line.

Thnks.

Thanks @Lilienthal we wanted to share with our community what are we working on, we always appreciate the feedback and that´s why we made this announcement. In our KSP Weekly we keep people updated about it. But thank you for your comment :wink: 

1 person likes this

On 2017-5-19 at 9:00 PM, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

Agreed. But any city, county, territory, state, nation, country, or empire that does not have Chicago-style pizza is considered inferior, and therefore looked down upon by more civilized and well-fed peoples. Apologies. :wink:

We do have Chicago style pizza here but nothing beats a pizza on the Wellingborough Road in Northampton UK after a few pints with the lads :)

Still waiting for the DLC though.....

KBZy4lO.png

No date, and no price. Something tells me that this is never coming out.

1 hour ago, The Moose In Your House said:

No date, and no price. Something tells me that this is never coming out.

I can't say anything about the price, but we all know Squad has a long history of always being forthcoming with release dates.  The fact they haven't announced one yet is probably the surest sign yet that KSP is dead, and we should all just go hang our heads in shame for ever even thinking that Squad might reverse their steadfast course and provide updates to KSP.

34 minutes ago, razark said:

can't say anything about the price, but we all know Squad has a long history of always being forthcoming with re

I'll have to assume this is sarcasm since we don't publish release dates prior to stuff going into experimentals :P

(And even then...  all we announce is that 'Experimentals have started' and the community begins various rounds of guessing on release dates).

1 hour ago, The Moose In Your House said:

Something tells me that this is never coming out

Huh, no idea why we have an entire team working on it then :wink:

Edited by RoverDude
6 people like this

37 minutes ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

We really need a sarcastic punctuation mark aside from an ellipse...

⸮What, the interrobang or irony punctuation not good enough for you‽ :sticktongue:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

We really need a sarcastic punctuation mark aside from an ellipse...

I bring you:
The Better Ellipsis!

12 hours ago, RoverDude said:

I'll have to assume this is sarcasm since we don't publish release dates prior to stuff going into experimentals :P

(And even then...  all we announce is that 'Experimentals have started' and the community begins various rounds of guessing on release dates).

Huh, no idea why we have an entire team working on it then :wink:

o u t o f Lk ( (( ((( . ))) )) )

1 person likes this

Noooo, nobody has ever proposed a sarcasm punctuation mark before ~.

1 person likes this