My own words.

NSEP

Oi peeps. This is a thread about self-made words. Just because i like make words of things that didnt know already had a word for. Im not a pronunciation geek so no fancy sound symbols. And please note, its just made for pure fun and im not trying to get a place in the dictionary and/or screw up the English language. Anyways here we go!

- Cernel, Bassicly Colonel expect its changed so it avoids confusion.

- Nervistic, the group of people wo get easily offended.

- Xenoesm/Xenoeistic, the group of people who try their best being more different than others.

- Snuffel/Snuffeling, Searching around.

Do you have any? Post some! 

Edited by NSEP

The glorious thing about the English language is that there's no one in charge.  Get enough people to use your definition, and it becomes as valid as any other definition.

Literally.  (Which is kind of annoying when trying to use language precisely.)

22 minutes ago, razark said:

The glorious thing about the English language is that there's no one in charge.  Get enough people to use your definition, and it becomes as valid as any other definition.

Literally.  (Which is kind of annoying when trying to use language precisely.)

Well thats true. But it depends. For example, if im going to migrate to a English speaking place, im likely going to use some words of my native language there. Like i did with Snuffel. But it is hard to change a language if you dont know it well, because you will get corrected easier (;

Thats what i think.

Edited by NSEP

Ok, I'll bite:

• Whacker - something that tests my patience and causes me to revert to caveman instincts of hit it until it works or until it's dead.
  • Ididiot - someone who is so bent on something being "just their way" that they lose sight of reality (contraction of two words "idea" + "idiot")

dixambidextraguation: something you can usually use an exponential bazillion of what you not noticed when reading it first time

hexambidextriguanogation: when dixambidextraguation start to happen when you  reread stuff you wrote yourself in the past and notice you intuitevely added fun/weird stuff without even thinking about it

ovryxgalphastuckooguation: when hexambidextriguanogation has took over your neuronal shceme and there no turning back, and start bein really annoyin for yourself and eventually others

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Some new ones:

-Janushead, people who look better from the back than from the front.

-Dianatic, people who follow others without anything to do or say.

-Sub-Vegetarian, Vegetarians who still eat fish and/or eat meat in rare occasions.

On 18.03.2017 at 9:07 PM, NSEP said:

Janushead, people who look better from the back than from the front.

Spoiler

Quirinus-Quirrel_458.jpg

On 18.03.2017 at 9:07 PM, NSEP said:

Sub-Vegetarian, Vegetarians who still eat fish and/or eat meat in rare occasions.

Spoiler

Gollum.PNG

But why "dianatic"?

• 2 months later...

Campatzo: "You stupid campatzo." Basically someone who is a fool.

Yaooo: "Yaooo !!"   It's a greeting similar to What's Up? the more you elongate the final syllable the better. I can't take credit for this one however all I can say is that it is a tribute to one of my favorite non-kerbal gameplay commentators.

Boosh: Can be used in lieu of voila for showing something shocking, or to express awesomeness such as " I'm so excited, boosh!" this technically is a reference to Adam Reed's show Frisky Dingo.  

Edited by Jeb1969

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.