Pandemic

stutter

Question

I'm flying the albatross right now just for kicks. I notice that every 3 or so seconds the smoke effect stops for about half a second. I've noticed this elsewhere too, like while landing on minmus.

Not heavily modified, running the latest KSP. 3ghz quad(?) core with 8 or 16gb ram and a radeon 5850 gpu. Should be able to run this no problem.

Any advice?

1 answer to this question

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Pandemic said:

I'm flying the albatross right now just for kicks. I notice that every 3 or so seconds the smoke effect stops for about half a second. I've noticed this elsewhere too, like while landing on minmus.

Not heavily modified, running the latest KSP. 3ghz quad(?) core with 8 or 16gb ram and a radeon 5850 gpu. Should be able to run this no problem.

Any advice?

Have a quick read of that. If you have Remote tech installed that most likely the main cause. Its not RT's fault more how the game is handling code(something changed in unity 5.x.x ) the more things on screen and the more mods running code the worse it gets.   

Grab the mod from that page and basically if the red lines on the graph coincide with the skips then that's the problem.

Edited by joebopie
1 person likes this