Hello to all

Muskoka

Started many years ago, mid 90's, with Microsoft Space Simulator, then Orbiter soon after it's release. Most of my time is now spent in flight sims, and I must admit I didn't even know about Kerbal :/ until the other day. Well, it was an instant purchase, and I've done the first few tutorials. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, and I look forward to all the challenges ahead. 

Hello, @Muskoka, and welcome aboard!

I'm gonna guess that with all that experience, you don't need to worry about learning orbital mechanics. But if you need to learn how to get to build, or fly, or change views, I suggest checking out the Gameplay Questions and Tutorials subforums.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Ya, the mechanics are a bit rusty but come back quickly. Still working through the Training, got as far as landing on Mun today. First attempt was my first "Kerbal Massacre", second attempt was successful. Only issue so far seems to be a known bug from what I could find. Happens in the Training when your asked to click on your orbit and do a maneuver. Most times the orbit wasn't blue/purple and I couldn't click it. Tried the fixes or suggestions I could find and all that seemed to work was quitting, and rebooting the system. Other than that I had a blast.