DMagic

Addon Localization Home

31 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TiktaalikDreaming said:

Has someone got a list of which languages are currently supported?  As modders, even if we rely on "quality" google translate, we will probably need to at least populate the set of languages for anything we use localization for.  

These are the ones in the current pre-release, and as far as we know, planned for the full release:

DbCCJWK.png

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

These are the ones in the current pre-release, and as far as we know, planned for the full release:

DbCCJWK.png

Cool thanks.  Also, thanks for it being a cut and paste so this daft person can see he could have gone to the same dropdown.  :-)

I'm probably going to attempt some part description translations to have in place for whatever the solution ends up being.

1 person likes this

If you use the stock localization code then it is easy to add a new lang with a cfg/MM patch. You should let native speaker translate from your cfg.

2 people like this

8 hours ago, sarbian said:

You should let native speaker translate from your cfg.

Never a truer word was spoken about translations.  :D

There are more languages planned. I'd hate to see someone waste hours/weeks/months translating thousands and thousands of strings.

3 people like this

On 3/28/2017 at 5:30 PM, TriggerAu said:

Sure, so one of the things that is likely to change is the class name (so Localization.Format) - which means we don't have a fixed in stone function that can be used. Thus the advice to wait.

EDIT: Please ignore previous post, I had reverted my install back to 1.2.2.

Edited by HebaruSan