New to game (Xbox), bugs to report

Hello all. I just started playing this game on Xbox 1 (I don't have a computer capable of running the game) and I'm hooked! It makes me want to join the Airforce, Nasa, or SpaceX. 

Having said that, those 3 goals seem just as arduous as dealing with these bugs. Here's my list:

1. Not able to select parts- sometimes it just takes more clicks than 1. Sometimes nothing is clickable except start menu and flight controls. Often happens when transferring fuel.

2. Saves loaded from quick load do not give right save. I workaround by always loading from space center. (This is not that bad, really).

3. Rovers bounce uncontrollably on warps 2, 3, and 4. This often results in destruction of the vessel.

4. SAS does not hold prograde  or retrograde or anything other than stability assist while cursor mode is active. Annoying, not the worst.

5. Vehicles explode on load. In orbit, on the ground, and always previously stable.

Also,

Vehicles sometimes randomly explode. On a mission to Eve I successfully managed to fall with chutes (maybe not necessary) and during the descent the ship started to shake and rotate, then pull itself apart, resulting in an achievement for escaping eve's orbit...  

Maybe someone can help me navigate to a reporting page or give me a previously solved post. I hope the devs have fixes for this issue. Enjoy the game still, but don't fault folks for wanting money back. It's terribly frustrating to dedicate an hour or two to unfixable catastrophic failures that aren't a fault of user error. 

The game is currently being worked on for consoles with a release in a few months. This will come with a lot of fixes, many of which you are experiencing. There are quite a few threads detailing the development of console versions. Currently, there aren't any fixes for your issues unfortunately. You, like many other console gamers are just playing the waiting game. :( 

5 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Yeah, from what I hear FTE did not to a very good job porting the game. Hopefully Blitworks will do better!

I think it's wonderful! In the way that Shyamalan's Avatar was great to someone who didn't watch the cartoon. I'm really excited for fixes and content expansion. I'm trying to catch my first asteroid!

Edit: game crashes every time I meet the asteroid. What am I doing with my life? 

Edited by Joessep Kerman
Update

Having played the Xbox version for a while now I will offer these tips.

Load saves from the space center, you will not get the correct save very often otherwise.

When you are starting to see weird behavior, cant click on items etc., go to the space center and then back to your ship and that clears those issues up most of the time. Occasionally you have to reboot but not often.

Do not keep to many save files. I try to keep it under 10.

It is a little buggy but I am enjoying the he double hockey sticks out of this game!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.