Precious Gem Company

cratercracker

Hi after posting a lot in "What did yo do in KSP today?'' thread,i had a feeling of my own thread telling about my progress. 

Though i won't post now because it is not the time. (not so many users are active)

But i will share my flags and new craft.

Precious Gem company flag-

AeZJWsJ.png

Phoenix Aerospace Company (planes and rovers)

bzJnxpd.png

And the latest and the most fast plane for now - Karambola-4

WRHjNSU.png rt1qnK9.png

aJffjax.png

Alright, alright here we go, hate or glory!

Here is my first report made in this thread.

1. The third usage of a new system ''Contraplanetar" that allows to transport kerbals in between two planets. The idea is to have 2 crafts- one in solar orbit ,second in Kerbin orbit. After the command/habitation module have been docked (with second craft)  second craft moves to solar orbit and then intercepting first craft in order to ditch the command/habitation module and let it dock with the first craft. Then the first craft is going to the planet (Eve/Dres/Duna/Moho), performing its mission and then does everything what the second craft did and eventually returning kerbals to Kerbin.

Here is how i used it third time.

Spoiler

Kerbin departure

elseqiZ.png

Arriving at Duna (sorry i haven't made a footage of solar docking)

NKr3yIs.png FOD8zTo.png

Landing on Ike and returning back to the Contraplanetar -1

nBtclsO.png Q7PCpIe.png

Back to Duna to land on it. (it was the most beautiful landing)

qGiRuOj.png AoKKugx.png

And returning back to Kerbin!

XJYiSVb.png

2. Test of "Necro" reusable rocket.

Spoiler

OvDvf6T.png

And landing in a desert.

43jMKii.png

3. Solaris probe went on its maiden voyage to study Kerbol.. Contact lost at periapsis (989 542m)

Spoiler

HWbTD1A.png

4.Second flight of RampAge! 347m/s below 2000m !

R5R16fx.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! Sorry for almost forgetting about this thread..

But here is something new to see  read.

In my previous post in "What did you do in KSP today?" i returned a lot of Kerbals. But 2 of them were in space for 2000 Kerbin days! And they also had to perform EVA's and many other difficult orbital tasks. 

Dafner Kerman's thoughts about space and kerbals:

Kerbin is beautiful from space…

Its oceans, grasslands, mountains and poles are magnificent in their own peculiar way…

But there in space, you cannot just watch though the illuminator, you have to perform a lot of tasks.

INT: How does it feel to go EVA?

When you are going EVA and look around, you feel the void surrounding you, at some point there is no fear, you think only about the task and forget about the beauty that shines in the background of your actions. But sometimes it gets nervous. Sun heats up the suit and makes your time that spent outside the ship a living hell. Sometimes you are curious about some ships that were sent to you. We came to the ship using a small shuttle, I saw an “Asterisk” its and a resupply ship ,it looks like a bullet and you need to catch it with station’s canadarm. And I also saw an “Eye” telescope in the distance ,it is big really big ,even in the distance.

INT: Did you miss Kerbin?

Yes, I did. It feels lonely, Sometimes it gets sad, there is no plants or flowers. Sometimes I ask mission control to send a small decorative tree and they say “No, we are not allowed to send any” and then they go silent. It makes you feel a bit disappointed. Station is giant and there is almost no green trees tjat can remind you of home.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.