Ship Unresponsive.

I have enough electric charge, a good enough antenna yet for some reason after aerobreaking, my ship becomes totally unresponsive. (Meaning I can't: Activate RCS, SAS or even control the damn thing.) I've even restarted KSP and that changes nothing. Really frustrating.

Installed mods: Kerbal Alarm Clock, MechJeb, Kerbal Engineer, MechJeb and Kerbal Engineer for all, KeepItStraight, and PlanetShine,

Edited by GreenUFO13

There is something distracting you(your game) to control the ship: for example if you have your cursor on Mechjeb/KE/KAC sign you will not be able to do anything.

If taking your cursor away from Mechjeb/KE/KAC doesn't help, i have 0 ideas what is going on with your ship, perhaps it is some sort of a mod conflict or it is just MechJeb who took control of your ship.

Likely ones are, Input locking (from mechjeb or other) when you have them hovered or selected (includes side toolbar).  Plasma blackout (occlusion caused by hot atmosphere) since I'm assuming you have Com-net active.  Battery depleted.  Time acceleration isn't likely since your in atmosphere but is a common reason not to have responsiveness. 

Plasma blackout can be turned off. Input locking is solved by moving and selection of a blank are of screen. If its battery, hibernate until you get ready to re-enter to save power or if you want check unlimited electrical power in cheats menu.

KER, KAC and MechJeb all use input locks so that seems very likely as does Plasma Blackout.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.