While working on v 0.3 for this mod, I encountered some minor problems with atmospheres and scaled spaces, and they were fixed. A new version, 0.2.1, is under review on CurseForge and should be approved by Friday. In the mean-time, please stay away from Vetrum and Jakis; they will deceive you while you try to land, and your ship will get eaten by the KerbalKraken!!!

Introducing another moon of Kirus: Valeon!!

Valeon is a small, green moon about 150 kilometers across. It has a neat look to it, and HAS ABSOLUTELY NO EASTER EGGS, EASTER BUNNIES, OR OTHER HOLIDAY CREATURES ON ITS SURFACE!!!! It is the innermost moon of Kirus, and it has no atmosphere, so even if there were any easter bunnies, they have been extinct for kerbillions of years.

My favourite planet in the mod, Hydros, Krakenized me ;.;.

3 hours ago, UranianBlue said:

Introducing another moon of Kirus: Valeon!!

Valeon is a small, green moon about 150 kilometers across. It has a neat look to it, and HAS ABSOLUTELY NO EASTER EGGS, EASTER BUNNIES, OR OTHER HOLIDAY CREATURES ON ITS SURFACE!!!! It is the innermost moon of Kirus, and it has no atmosphere, so even if there were any easter bunnies, they have been extinct for kerbillions of years.

How long is a Kerbillion?!

It's on a need to know basis...

16 hours ago, AR3S_TGL said:

My favourite planet in the mod, Hydros, Krakenized me ;.;.

How long is a Kerbillion?!

It's on a need to know basis...

A Kerbillion is a made up unit equal to 1 billion Kerbal years.

Can you elaborate on the error in the Hydros scaled space so I may be able to fix it?

1 hour ago, UranianBlue said:

A Kerbillion is a made up unit equal to 1 billion Kerbal years.

Can you elaborate on the error in the Hydros scaled space so I may be able to fix it?

I was going to land, but then the planet disappeared and left me falling into an abyss.

"The laws of science be a cruel mistress"

Bender, Futurama: The Deep South (S02E16)

12 minutes ago, AR3S_TGL said:

I was going to land, but then the planet disappeared and left me falling into an abyss.

It must be a problem with generating the Cache file.

I'm sorry about that, and I know how to fix it. I will have an update out that (hopefully) will fix Hydros and Vetrum (these are the only worlds that will contain the problem because they were not generated with Kittopia). As for all of the other worlds in the system, they are good to land on. I know this because I have put Kerbals on Mevron and other moons of Heidon. Rooe, a gas planet, will be released early in the mod version 0.23.

If anybody experiences these Krakenized bugs, please report them to me so that I may fix them.

37 minutes ago, AR3S_TGL said:

were you trying to land on the lakes or the brighter half of the moon?

Having some trouble developing Rooe, so it will not be in the next version of the mod. Sorry about this guys, but, at least, we still have Valeon.

The Hydros bug may have been caused by me not defining it as terrestrial. Will all be fixed in the update.

STAY AWAY FROM HYDROS! IT WILL EAT YOU IN THE CURRENT VERSION!!!

uh oh. . . 

I got Krakenized again by Hydros. The pretty map that AR3S_TGL made turned into a nasty series of blue and white rings, then turned black, leaving a view of Kirus underneath it! SO scary! And the atmosphere did very little to slow the ship down in time, so I splashed into a dark red looking ocean and three brave Kerbals were killed : (. 

I'm working on the problem. Salutes to Ribbles Kerman, commander of the Hydros Express!

If I can't fix the problem, I may have to remove the maps for Hydros and generate some maps with PQS. The maps won't look as cool as the Space Engine version @AR3S_TGL mad, but they won't eat your ship!!!!

May also apply to Vetrum. Stay away from these worlds please!

43 minutes ago, UranianBlue said:

uh oh. . . 

I got Krakenized again by Hydros. The pretty map that AR3S_TGL made turned into a nasty series of blue and white rings, then turned black, leaving a view of Kirus underneath it! SO scary! And the atmosphere did very little to slow the ship down in time, so I splashed into a dark red looking ocean and three brave Kerbals were killed : (. 

I'm working on the problem. Salutes to Ribbles Kerman, commander of the Hydros Express!

If I can't fix the problem, I may have to remove the maps for Hydros and generate some maps with PQS. The maps won't look as cool as the Space Engine version @AR3S_TGL mad, but they won't eat your ship!!!!

May also apply to Vetrum. Stay away from these worlds please!

Hehe. Hydros is hungry...

@UranianBlue I can help you with some of the issues you have. In fact, when I downloaded the mod, I fixed a lot of things up (because I was bored). I was able to get the moons of Kirus working, although I had to delete their original config files and recode them from the ground up to do so.

27 minutes ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

@UranianBlue I can help you with some of the issues you have. In fact, when I downloaded the mod, I fixed a lot of things up (because I was bored). I was able to get the moons of Kirus working, although I had to delete their original config files and recode them from the ground up to do so.

did you identify the problem?

On 21/04/2017 at 6:57 PM, ProtoJeb21 said:

@ProtoJeb21, you're a lad for this.

On 5/6/2017 at 5:49 AM, AR3S_TGL said:

Haven't heard a lot for a while... Can we have an update?

I've been busy. This week was final exam week, and I still have one more final coming up for my Litterature class. I haven't worked much on both mods that are in alpha. I apologize for the delay.

I will release Rooe and 0.3 by the end of this month.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.