On 5/8/2017 at 5:35 PM, UranianBlue said:

I've been busy. This week was final exam week, and I still have one more final coming up for my Litterature class. I haven't worked much on both mods that are in alpha. I apologize for the delay.

I will release Rooe and 0.3 by the end of this month.

Where is Rooe?!

18 hours ago, AR3S_TGL said:

Where is Rooe?!

Relax, 

The uranus mission will follow after the 7th mars rover.

My point? Working on a fuel tank mod too. Takes a lot of time to work on 3 mods, observe exoplanet transits, and develop a warp drive mod for minecraft. I started work on Rooe' s rings yesterday. Was going to test it today, but the chicken coop burned down ( for real, and the yard and the trees almost went with it).

On 5/15/2017 at 5:36 AM, UranianBlue said:

Was going to test it today, but the chicken coop burned down ( for real, and the yard and the trees almost went with it).

Was anyone hurt?!

And please don't say the beautiful chickens.

FN_Picky-Eaters-Chicken-Nuggets_s4x3.jpg

On 5/21/2017 at 3:21 AM, AR3S_TGL said:

Also, me and my brother need a warp drive mod for Minecraft. Can we beta test?

Have you tried Interstellar Exteneded. That's what I'm using for my interstellar planets mod. Or, I could try developing some high ISP parts.

21 hours ago, UranianBlue said:

Have you tried Interstellar Exteneded. That's what I'm using for my interstellar planets mod. Or, I could try developing some high ISP parts.

No, I mean the Warp Drive mod for Minecraft

Also, have a look at my mod. 

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2823405-elemental-rockets

On 5/25/2017 at 2:23 PM, AR3S_TGL said:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2823405-elemental-rockets

you can do all of the warp drive stuff with the /clone command and the /tp command in minecraft with a command block.

On 5/25/2017 at 2:23 PM, AR3S_TGL said:

Also, do you have it out for the Minecraft Xbox One edition? I can't use my command block wardrive on console edition.

On 2017-5-31 at 10:25 PM, UranianBlue said:

Also, do you have it out for the Minecraft Xbox One edition? I can't use my command block wardrive on console edition.

First of all, I didn't know you could mod Xbox. Secondly, could we have a game on Xbox One or something?

Here's my 5 cents.

First, such a low distance from the sun deep-fries planets down to the heaviest, most refractory volatiles. You should consider making one of your moons an extra-dense iron planetoid. Mevron, for example, could be made of iron meteorite debris and have an uncharacteristically high gravity for a body of its size. Tiny tot of a moon.... surprise, motherlover, 0.7 g!

Second, high heat + tidal heating from a gas giant = LOTSA LAVA. You should consider making a lava world similar to the moon Infernas from the Planet Cyran pack. Perhaps adding lava seas to Jakis (in addition to Old!Moho hot atmosphere) will add some extra flavor to it.

Adding other moons, that I do not recommend. An epistellar gas giant with three moons is already stretching belief. Tiny Bulldur, surprising iron Mevron and Mustafar-like Jakis are enough (and unique, the rest of the Kerbol system does not have that).

And BTW, I'd make the rings near-black and wispier, not light gray.

22 hours ago, ave369 said:

Here's my 5 cents.

First, such a low distance from the sun deep-fries planets down to the heaviest, most refractory volatiles. You should consider making one of your moons an extra-dense iron planetoid. Mevron, for example, could be made of iron meteorite debris and have an uncharacteristically high gravity for a body of its size. Tiny tot of a moon.... surprise, motherlover, 0.7 g!

Second, high heat + tidal heating from a gas giant = LOTSA LAVA. You should consider making a lava world similar to the moon Infernas from the Planet Cyran pack. Perhaps adding lava seas to Jakis (in addition to Old!Moho hot atmosphere) will add some extra flavor to it.

Adding other moons, that I do not recommend. An epistellar gas giant with three moons is already stretching belief. Tiny Bulldur, surprising iron Mevron and Mustafar-like Jakis are enough (and unique, the rest of the Kerbol system does not have that).

And BTW, I'd make the rings near-black and wispier, not light gray.

But, on the night side of Jakis, it can get very cold. I am going to reduce its rotation by a lot in the 0.3 update.

I remember when I first tried landing on Mevron. It's a lot like landing on Tylo or Slate from OPM. Also, Mevron isn't supposed to be as dense as solid iron. Remember, it's based off Miranda and was thought to have been obliterated then reformed.

I apologize for the delays of 0.3, but your time of happiness is almost here. I have finally got Rooe to work the way I want it to, and the moons (3 moons) will be implemented in the next week. 

I will release some pics later today.

On 6/27/2017 at 4:59 PM, AR3S_TGL said:

...What is PQS?

It's a KSP mechanism that lets you code up your planet's surface using random seeds and various functions. Then, using Kittopia, you export the planet textures and incorporate those into the Scaled Space.

Take a look at Mithrandir's code.

Edited by UranianBlue
typo

On 3/28/2017 at 5:05 AM, Hypercosmic said:

Instead of jumping Jool scenario, this is probably why there's no super-Kerbin in the orbit...

I'm curious about the stability of the system. In real Solar System, the fifth planet was ejected out of the Solar System after subsequent encounters with Jupiter and Saturn. However, I am not sure if gas giant Vulcan-style planet would allow the stability of the inner Kerbol system. The note is that this planet can potentially eject Moho in the 4 billion years' time, and can cause chaos on Kerbin by changing its eccentricity, potentially killing everything before Kerbals could ever get a foothold.

But Kerbals will be on Laythe by then.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.