Hello from Earth!

SecantSystems

Hi all, I was introduced to KSP many years ago by a co-worker, but now I've gotten sucked into playing it more seriously.  I work in system safety, so it's nice be able to run missions where failure is funny and reversible instead of permanent and tragic.  (Nothing I've worked on has had any of the latter yet, and hopefully never will, but...)

Welcome to the forums! I heard about KSP a year or two before I actually began playing from a friend that played it. Once I realized how amazing it actually was, I never looked back.

Hi, @SecantSystems, and welcome aboard!

I first heard about KSP through XKCD, but I didn't pick it up from there. In fact, I can't remember why I first started playing it, only when- the fall of 2013. I played the demo only for a few months, and then a friend picked it up from the KSP store. I bought it shortly after him, and the rest, as they say, is history.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2017 at 2:44 AM, DeltaDizzy said:

For me it was either scott or some other video I don't remember very well. I think it was 2014.

Everyone else is telling about how the found KSP through Scott or Youtube, and I'm just sitting here thinking on how I got into it thru magazine...wow.

Welcome to the Kerbal Kommunity @SecantSystems!

EDIT: Wow, 2 dots already, you're moving along!

Edited by TopHeavy11