Part rotation always offset when using rotation keys! Driving me mad!

Please tell me this is something I'm doing wrong and can easily be fixed! I have been playing this game off and on for 3 years and this is the first time I have seen this!  So I was inspired by Scott Manley to try out the Galileo planet pack so all my mods are roughly the same as his and installed through ckan,  

Problem! I place a part on a surface and it lines up as it should then the problem occurs when I hit the rotation buttons, it rotates at a weird of set angle. I have changed the snap angle and that does nothing. I'm at my wit's end as it means I have to rotate every part with the rotation tool! 

This has just started to happen and was not a problem previously with all the mods installed. 

Help will be much appreciated! 

Hi,

So I add the part

DaO9INl.png

Then I grab the part and hit W expecting 90 degree increments. 

37LInQK.png

I have tried it with both types of symmetry and multiple angles. It was working fine a few days ago? I'm wondering if I am missing something obvious?  Cheers for getting back to me so quickly! 

Edited by ronglen

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.