Help with "Help a scientist..."

So, I accepted a mission called "Help a scientist perform experiments at Minmus's Lesser Flats" involving taking a scientist to a marked position and then doing certain science experiments.

One of the experiments is "Experiment: Plant growth study" but I have no idea how to run this experiment. There are no science parts in the VAB which allows this kind of science. I downloaded the Station Science add on and tried taking the plant study module to the site along with a lab and accumulating Eurekas and all that stuff to run the experiment. Still it doesn't work.

Can anyone help please.

From the Station Science mod thread:

Plant Growth: see how a variety of plants grow in space. All you need is a crewed Science Lab.

You should only need a "Science Lab" part (I don't think it's the same as the stock one) and maybe a scientist (I'm not familiar with this mod).

If you think this is a bug with the mod, you can try asking the author in the release thread here:

Maybe you need the Mod Planetary Base Systems:

plantgrowthstudg62v78e1jw.jpg

Option is exactly named "Experiment: Plant growth study"

Edit: There is also a part named K&K Greenhouse container - lower costs, weight and its earlier resarched. It allows the same study.

Both give sciencepoints. (~50 SP landed at Minmus? dunno exactly)

Edited by Draalo
added info

Gaarst - thanks for the research on this. I actually tried this but I suspected that it wasn't about station science as originally I didn't have that mod installed. I only installed it after arriving once on Minmus and finding that the scientist wouldn't just do it themselves. So I downloaded station science, used the lab as you indicated and ran the experiment (successfully) but this didn't achieve the requirement.

Draalo - now I did have PBS installed so I shall try that. Thanks for the help.

Thanks to both of you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.