Disparia Books

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to say hi to the Kerbalmunnity, Kerbal Kommunity, Kerbunity...or however I should call it.

I've been interested in KSP for more than a year but did not have a proper computer to play it on. I downloaded it on PS4 as soon as it released and played it more than all other games last year, including Dark Souls, which is saying something. Now that I have a PC capable of gaming and streaming I couldn't help but take the double dip. I'm loving the mods (and the lack of save file corruption from the PS4 version) and after a few months away from the game I'm back to playing regularly. My first adventure is checking out Cerillion...or more precisely trying to rescue Jeb, who wound up crashing on the new planet with no way back.

I've been lurking for the past months but only now created an account, so I hope to get to know everyone soon. Thanks and cheers!

Hello, @Disparia Books, and welcome aboard!

I've got good news for you- Squad has confirmed that progress on the console patches are going well. They should be out SoonTM- anywhere from now to later. :wink:

Seems like you're already pretty modded up, considering that Cerillion is a place I've never heard of.

8 hours ago, Dman979 said:

Hello, @Disparia Books, and welcome aboard!

I've got good news for you- Squad has confirmed that progress on the console patches are going well. They should be out SoonTM- anywhere from now to later. :wink:

Seems like you're already pretty modded up, considering that Cerillion is a place I've never heard of.

Thanks for the welcome and the (sorta?) good news about the console. It was really frustrating dumping hours into a sattelite array or mun base only to have the data corrupt. But that I still played so much should say something about my...err...(in)sanity and love for KSP.

Cerillion is a lovely place, at least from my perspective. Poor Jeb's been stuck there going on about 5 years now. Sad thing is, he ran out of pudding cups (his favorite) about a week in. Today I'm working on part 3 of trying to bring the poor guy home. It was one of many mods I installed, taking the shotgun approach and blasting all the check boxes I could find in CKAN. It's a great procedurally generated planet between Jool and Duna I believe, complete with ring system and atmosphere.

Cheers!

10 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Greetings individual. 

The Kommunity wants to take a moment to say hi back. :D

I appreciate it and look forward to being a part of the Klub.