Fish Technologies Stock Craft Repository

20 hours ago, NSEP said:

Wow, i have never seen a person use Ion engines in a while. Awesome though! Nice work.

I use em solely for the blue thrust trail, the closer I can get to realistic sci-fi, the better!

In other news, i recently built a new fighter, which I have called the EX-4 Nereus, as it is going to replace the EX-3 as main carrier fighter of my fleet. Though the EX-3 worked, it was plagued by numerous design problems, took fuel from its missiles, and was 3 tons over the limit for fighters. I will have pictures up shortly, but I have intergrated them into the EX-5 Oceanus.

As a bonus, I will also add the EX-10, a carrier half the size and a third of the weight of the EX-5, which uses the EX-0.11 mini fighter.

• 4 weeks later...

One thing I've noticed on your ships, is the lack of RCS on several of them. I've since modified the ones I'm going to use, as its a lot easier to dock with them if they have RCS thrusters.

I have to ask, why did you not include RCS?

Most of them were built for the naval battle club, which is semi-competitive, and measures ships by weight. As rendezvousing without RCS is easy, and monopropellent is just extra weight, I didn't add them. Also it didn't do the aesthetics any favours. :)

Yep. I'll send you images first.

I will aim at hiding ever thing inside a semi-ugly heavily armored strutted* casing.  Will have to activate linuxguruxgamer's janitor closet... :o 

I'll have to ignore the tweakscale** AND IFS options though...

;.; That is hard.

Oh well. Also you will have to add those missiles. I ____ at missiles. If you want it I'll PM you the codes for my fake drive account.

Thanks!

*Autonomous of course :cool:

**It comes packaged with IFS so I have it.

P.S. THAT IS AN*** IMPROVEMENT :)

***Does not mean Ascending Node

Edited by KerBlitz Kerman

Okay.

Entry on 7/6

Mk 1 completed @MiffedStarfish

is spaced armor effective? thinking about using that on Mk2. will upload teaser photos soon as well as photos of Jeb's undersea adventure...

Should I make the thing a rammer? Will PM you the Idea so SOMBODY (

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

) doesn't decide to steal it... 

PMed you now @MiffedStarfish

1 minute ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Umm,  could you remove the spoilers please, my mobile screen is to small to open them all. :D

Forgot about that. the person who I said is included in da PM

On 6/1/2017 at 9:35 AM, Joseph Kerman said:

@MiffedStarfish I believe that my missiles DO NOT turn out to be powerful enough to destroy the NX-16 in at least 4 shots.

Dat rude boaster. Couldn't resist. :D

@MiffedStarfish

• 3 weeks later...

Some posts have been removed from this thread. It's not clear what's happening here, but please post do not post your own ships in someone else's showcase thread, while if you see someone doing that, there's no need to insult the person about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry bout that. XD. If you're using it for non military means, you can remove both anti air turrets and cut off 100 parts. (just remove them at the docking port, and you can use the extra 2 nodes to store more planes)

Edited by MiffedStarfish

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.