[Mod Request] Unlock or remove autostruts on wheels?

HafCoJoe

Back before 1.1 and the new wheel physics players were able to create custom suspension on wheels since their wheel base wasn't locked to the COM. I wish this could be a thing again. I'd love a mod that unlocks autostruts on the stock wheels, or just plain disables autostruts on them entirely. Would this be doable through a .dll file? Even if it might break things I would love the option to experiment.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

Indeed, as @Nansuchao stated, Kerbal Foundries and KSP wheel overhaul the wheel/collider system. If I'm right it did took over the amazing adjustable landing gear mod too and included in one of those mods. 

I assume you can look them up yourself by looking at your reputation, but here the links anyway. :) 

On 3/31/2017 at 6:01 PM, DrLicor said:

Indeed, as @Nansuchao stated, Kerbal Foundries and KSP wheel overhaul the wheel/collider system. If I'm right it did took over the amazing adjustable landing gear mod too and included in one of those mods. 

I assume you can look them up yourself by looking at your reputation, but here the links anyway. :) 

Sad to say but I only use stock parts. Does this effect stock wheels? Or just wheels from other mods?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.