Foil the April Fool's prank above you!

Ultimate Steve

Oh, look! It's April Fool's day! (Or, at least it will be in 20 minutes for me...)

Exactly as the title says. This is rather similar to the wish corrupting thread, except you are telling the previous poster how their April Fools prank will go wrong, and then to provide a new prank for the next poster to foil.

Example:

Poster 1: I put a box of packing peanuts over a doorway and tie a string to the box and to the doorknob, so that when someone walks into the room he or she will have a box of packing peanuts fall onto their head.

Poster 2: The people you intend to prank spot the box through a window and hesitate to enter the room. Someone else in the room pulls the string in an attempt to spill the packing peanuts on them, but ends up dumping them on you. My prank is to put all of the cereal bags in different boxes \so that when one person wants to have Lucky Charms, they get *shudder* raisin bran instead.

And so on.

My prank will be to install a small remote controlled switch flicking robot in my house's breaker box so that I can simulate a power outage.

But wait! There's a bunch of ice cream to eat instead. The desire for cake no longer controls thee.

I give a glass of "water" to someone who hates carbonation (the water is actually sprite or one of those other clear sodas)

But you accidentally give them normal water. 

I swapped the plugs for the vacuum cleaner and the computer and then someone accidentally unplugged the computer instead of the vacuum cleaner. And because I did this two days ago on April fools and it already happened you can't foil me (unless you have a time machine)! :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.