Rocketry Enthusiast        2   50
Spacecraft Engineer       3   100
Sr. Spacecraft Engineer 3   250
Junior Rocket Scientist   4   500
Rocket Scientist               4   750
Senior Rocket Scientist  4   1000
Capsule Communicator  5   1500
Flight Director                   5   3000

You "rank up" as your post count increases. 

Welcome to the forums :wink:

Also you can decide what 'rankname' you have. For me I changed it to RSS/RO player, cause that's what I do with ksp. But you can set all sorts of names, catlover, architect, etc..

This can by done in the setting menu on your profile. 

Have fun here. :)

1 hour ago, Ultimate Steve said:

As @DrLicor said, you can change it! Mine has been changed around 10 times now. I think I'll stick with "BELIEVE IN STEVE!" for a while.

Is that a reference to a certain youtuber? Just wondering.

Welcome to the forums @horace! I hope you enjoy the community here. :) I sure am.

Fire

48 minutes ago, Firemetal said:

Is that a reference to a certain youtuber? Just wondering.

It did not start out as that.

One day, a dark green T-shirt with the text "BELIEVE IN STEVE" showed up on my porch. I have not found out who did it yet. One of the biggest things on my "High School Bucket List" is to figure out who gave it to me.

As for Jack, I only found out about the song about a month after I got the shirt. I am not a big fan of certain words in songs, but other than that, I LOVE THAT SONG.

*Goes and plays "All The Way" in the background*

belive in minecraft steve !!!!!!!! 

8 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

One day, a dark green T-shirt with the text "BELIEVE IN STEVE" showed up on my porch. I have not found out who did it yet. One of the biggest things on my "High School Bucket List" is to figure out who gave it to me.

As for Jack, I only found out about the song about a month after I got the shirt. I am not a big fan of certain words in songs, but other than that, I LOVE THAT SONG.

On 2.4.2017 at 5:06 AM, Vanamonde said:

Here's how it goes: 

As an aside: considering the growing age of this forum and its veterans, how about some additional ranks? I mean, the number of people who leave 3,000 posts well behind is growing every day. I'm starting to approach 6k now, and I wouldn't mind some additional vanity dots on my profile... :P

Spur of the moment suggestion based on NASA ranks:

Capsule Communicator			5	 1,500
Flight Director				6	 3,000   <--- stepped one dot up to keep the curve smooth
Mission Director			7	 5,000
Chief Scientist				8	 7,500
Administrator				9	10,000

I'm sure that with a little more than just a minute's worth of thought, this can even be improved upon :)

14 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

it is your display rank name?

• 2 weeks later...