Hello everyone :)

I'm currently playing on a modded version with both ETT and KSPI and noticed that the usual research limits hardly apply here. Some of what we know as basics of midgame research are unavailble because they cost more than 550, which is severe in a tech tree that puts the upper 60% of tech at 550-10k science cost. The research limit of 500 thus really cripples my progress. I have already tried looking around for a way to change the limits, but found non, so here's my question to the community: does anyone know any way to change the limits of buildings?

Edited by kendov

of course that's an option, but at a cost of 1.7 MILLION funds that's something to dream about. The problem I'm talking about is that the limit of 500 is not representative of the 2/3 mark in the stock game. in Stock KSP, there isn't as much to research beyond that, but ETT and KSPI expand the upper limit a lot, it's simply blown out of proportion.

Edited by kendov

I don't think there is a easy way to raise the cap. When I played with KSPi I used some mod that gave me funds for every science I got.

One option is to just cheat you 1.7 mil for upgrading the thing. Or you have to spam some stupid contracts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.