Olympus mons is actually an ancient particle accelerator

insert_name

On Saturday, April 01, 2017 at 6:17 PM, insert_name said:

About time they made an announcement about this ... we saw it in 'Total Recall' (the one with Arnie ... 'get to the choppah')

At least now we know how the aliens were able to create oxygen on Mars :confused:

I'm patiently awaiting their announcement of the 'Ark' that they used to transport those marines to Mars City (I suspect it is based off of 'Tesseract' technology that the blonde dude with the hammer showed us)

You people are completely missing the truth here.

Olympus Mons is the Sunk City of Atlantis, period. What historians got wrong is that they thought it had sunk in water here on Earth.
What you people also do not know is that this city is crawling with grey/green Aliens. And I refer to those found in the 50 and 60s comic books. Oh and Roswell ofcourse.
Oh, and I'm sure they have a particle accelerator there, no doubt. Among other facilities like factories, crew appartments and biological Earth life extermination weapons.

46 minutes ago, Razorforce7 said:

You people are completely missing the truth here.

Olympus Mons is the Sunk City of Atlantis, period. What historians got wrong is that they thought it had sunk in water here on Earth.
What you people also do not know is that this city is crawling with grey/green Aliens. And I refer to those found in the 50 and 60s comic books. Oh and Roswell ofcourse.
Oh, and I'm sure they have a particle accelerator there, no doubt. Among other facilities like factories, crew appartments and biological Earth life extermination weapons.

46722157.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.