Please check over my major edits to the Wiki's MPL page...

Z3R0Gravitas

Hi there. I feel like a little bit of a community outsider, as I was new to the game at the end of last year, but over the last month I've been trying to update some of the Wiki's most lacking pages, hear and there.

After seeing an edit to the Mobile Processing Lab page (by @EsterbanLB), I realised how wrong/outdated much of the info there was, so set about rewriting or adding it. I'd appreciate any suggestions of major things I've overlooked, or mistaken. One part I made from scratch is the engineer level research rates table (as shown below). I just made careful observations, so I'm a little wary that it might not be perfectly accurate to 3 significant figures, and I certainly don't have a nice neat equation to explain the numbers, either:

i1goiX7.jpg

I've made major edits to a bunch of other pages, including the experiment storage unit, all the radiators, and have also been trying to resolve all the thermal behaviours of the drills and convertors (wondering about heat management at different engineer levels, etc, as I asked about here). But I thought the MPL was a fair place to start trying to solicit some sanity checks, for a start. I hope I've not bulked out the test tooo much, but this part has a particularly large number of features and nuances.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.