[WIP][1.2.2]Black Hole Tanks Mod

I will introduce the Black Hole Tanks Mod. (As soon as i have a picture of its modal i will upload it)

The Black hole tanks mod allows one to use the Two tanks (One LFO and the other Ore) to hold large volumes of material (such as Ore and LFO) in a Smaller package than would normally be required.

Make by Daquan Kerman the two tanks Dry mass is 20 tons (in order to discourage intrepid SSTO Users from adding 15 Mamoths to it) but holds an amazing 12000 LF and 14666.67 Oxidizer. the Ore tanks wet mass has yet to be determined.  The tanks do retain their full wet mass, as in order to also discourage its use as a main stage fuel tank for it is meant for Satellites and ground stations

Im trying to build some support and would happily accept anyone willing to help me test the tanks.

I am also accepting anyones help in modeling, New ideas, or even just Balancing. All suggestions for parts would be happily accepted.

https://github.com/Darknesshas1/DK-BHTanks

Benjamin Kermen (My cocreator), Linuxgurugamer (Helping us with the .dll) and I are working together on this mod. It is my first so i have no clue what i'm doing, and am happy for all of the help they're providing

Edited by DarknessHasLost

Benjamin Kerman's Plugin OP

Work continues on the plugin. I am getting close, with a good bit of help from the friendly faces over in the Plugin-Dev subforum. If anyone would like to help look over it, please PM me. 

Update: Anyone who would like to test: Get the .dll here and the part with the custom module here. Put them in a folder in GameData called BHT. 

Folder structure for part: GameData/BHT/Parts/FuelTanks/tank-BH001LFO.cfg

Folder structure for plugin: GameData/BHT/Plugins/ClassLibrary.dll

Edited by Benjamin Kerman
Testers wanted who can follow directions :)

• 1 month later...

Dev update: 

I have finished the plugin, and we am starting to debug. If anyone would like to test, just send us a PM, and we will try to get you set up. There were some big bugs I saw during my preliminary testing, so I will try to get those patched up before we start distributing the pre-releases.

I would like to give a shoutout to @linuxgurugamer and @0111narwhalz for their indispensable help with the preliminary debugging. 

49 minutes ago, CarnageINC said:

@Benjamin Kerman, Hey hey, I didn't forget about you :wink: When you get that plugin finished, PM and I'll get this posted to the Dev Library.

Thanks! It's slow going right now, hunting and squishing some 10-12 inch bugs. :DThanks for reaching out!

Edited by Benjamin Kerman