KSP Challenge: Space Station Week!

Darth Badie

20 minutes ago, Azimech said:

Funny. In the 5 years I've been using KSP, I've never built one. Probably because it's so popular.

Neither have I, probably because it's such a complex beast. Just the thought of tuning it for all phases of flight from launch to landing tries my patience. I think it'd be like fueling a Saturn V with a teacup

4 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Be something about space shuttles. Be something about space shuttles. Be something about space shuttles.

Oh, good idea!  Even if this weeks isn't about them, space shuttles are a really good suggestion for a future challenge.

Edited by Just Jim

I'm wondering, do y'all think we should start a weekly challenge suggestion list for @Badie?

6 minutes ago, Speeding Mullet said:

If that's the way you are going @Badie feel free to drop into the Shuttle Challenge for inspiration.  I'd happily be a guest judge, or award badges from the challenge to those in the thread :)

SM

Oh, that's right... Shuttles are also an "Official" challenge, so to speak. I think the weekly challenges are less strict, but at the same time, it would be really fun to see someone earn a shuttle badge while also doing a weekly.

Edited by Just Jim

4 minutes ago, Badie said:

Sounds good to me :wink: 

OK... but where? I just tried, and I can't start a new thread in the Daily section.... (I don't have those kind of moderator super-powers...lmao)  How about I start one in the challenge section, and then you can move it to wherever is appropriate, will that work?.

Edited by Just Jim

Just now, Just Jim said:

OK... but where? I jut tried, and I can't start a new one thread in the Daily section.... (I don't have those kind of moderator super-powers...lmao)  How about I start one in the challenge section, and then you can move it to wherever is appropriate.

I think that in the Cahllenge Section is fine 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.