Vanamonde

KSP: Making History Grand Discussion Thread

162 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I really don`t dare to mention a specific part of reallife Russian spacetechnology... 
Will there be a chance that ... errmm a hinge like the Baikalbooster features might appear in the expansion?
I would sell my cats for this basicallly. (They eat to much by the way.)
Two cats for a hinge. Is that enough? (One of my cats actually meowed weirdly, uups!)

Baikalbooster winghinge

Edited by Mikki

It was awesome to see that they were still honoring free expansions for early adopters. 

Then I realize I initially bought Kerbel in MAY of 2013 and not April. 

Damn it!

On 6/18/2017 at 3:29 AM, Emperoreddy said:

It was awesome to see that they were still honoring free expansions for early adopters. 

Then I realize I initially bought Kerbel in MAY of 2013 and not April. 

Damn it!

How do you check?  I'm pretty sure I was somewhere June-September 2013, but don't know how to check (I didn't apply for an account here right away).

14 hours ago, wumpus said:

How do you check?  I'm pretty sure I was somewhere June-September 2013, but don't know how to check (I didn't apply for an account here right away).

Receipt of purchase that they emailed you?

Apparently I got mine in May 2013...

I like how everyone is sad that they got KSP one month after the free-DLC deadline, and I'm just sitting here knowing that I'll never get DLC for free since I bought KSP in December 2015. :P 

1 person likes this

Is it an overview of parts coming in this dlc somethere. Has just seen some images around?

Posted (edited)

On 21. 06. 2017. at 6:44 PM, wumpus said:

Check in Kerbal store. Even if you transferred to Steam the record of purchase is still there and has date on it.

Like this:

Nj2LDTE.png

Edited by Corw

This is the expansion I've been waiting for! So excited for the historical missions!

Maybe it is just me, but I don't get the appeal of historic parts. Basically we are playing in a fictional universe with 600km diameter 1g surface gravity planets. Historic parts as Apollo or Verena just don't fit into this setting imho. If RSS was official, no thing, that'd make a lot of sense, but in the Kerbol system? I just don't know...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Something smells fishy about this R-7 tank. It doesn't look right. Might just be the angle but I get the sneaking suspicion the geometry is more complex than it should be. Should be a cone, a tapered cylinder, and then the cylindrical engine section (another part, I presume).

RFlIP2v.jpg

Edited by regex

On 6/22/2017 at 3:59 AM, TheEpicSquared said:

I like how everyone is sad that they got KSP one month after the free-DLC deadline, and I'm just sitting here knowing that I'll never get DLC for free since I bought KSP in December 2015. :P 

I'm sad that I've had it since 2012 but I've only managed 300 or so hours... Although it hasn't really been very stable on my machine(s) until recently.