Mission Idea: Emulating Real Life in Kerbal Space Program [WIP] [Submit a Payload] [Become a Launch or Payload Provider]

I updated Copper 1 in the same link from before: sale price is :funds:25000 for 2nd stage use as service module, :funds:13000 for full reuse. Also I may need to upload the demo payload if you don't have it still.

Edited by 53miner53

@TheEpicSquared. Did you mod the probe cores? They have antennas in stock! Worked perfectly for me.

I also said to add a Mechjeb module to it earlier as when I uploaded it you were saying you would use the Mechjeb For Everything mod, but that's not very important.

Warrantees are voided due to either User stupidity and/or Failure to read or follow manual. (See earlier statement regarding warranties.)

Edited by Brent Kerman

6 minutes ago, Brent Kerman said:

@TheEpicSquared. Did you mod the probe cores? They have antennas in stock! Worked perfectly for me.

I also said to add a Mechjeb module to it earlier as when I uploaded it you were saying you would use the Mechjeb For Everything mod, but that's not very important.

Warrantees are voided due to either User stupidity and/or Failure to read or follow manual. (See earlier statement regarding warranties.)

I didn't mod the probe cores, Kerbalism removes the built-in antenna an requires a separate antenna part. I can add it in for you. :) 

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:06 PM, TheEpicSquared said:

And you don't need to download all of them, just the ones you need for your rocket/payload. 

Eh?

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:53 PM, Brent Kerman said:

Disclaimer: (Brent Kerman). is nor responsible for any loss of property or life (while using (Brent Kerman) products) due to Sabotage, User Stupidity, Failure to read the Manual, or Act of God. Any of the above occurring frees (Brent Kerman). from any and all liabilities. KOL Inc. accepts responsibility if damage to property, injury, or death occurs due to bad engineering, not supplying a manual, and/or bad construction.

Quote from my release post.

Spoiler

Works in stock with Mechjeb, any mod that changes aerodynamics or stock engines may cause issues. 

Krap. I guess I should have added probe cores to the engines clause. I'm afraid this fall under Not supplying a (Complete) manual.

EDIT: Manual has since been fixed.

Edited by Brent Kerman

I was looking at the situation here and I think I can still get you on the manual clause, as it says. "Works in stock" Failure to realize what would happen with modified probe codes probably falls under "User stupidity". Warranty voided, extra costs (lost booster) on user.

3 hours ago, StupidAndy said:

HORRAH! MY FIRST SATELLITES HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED!

okay @Skylon, here's the info for the Corrmes CMES (I want to do this as fast as possible so I don't miss any juicy CMEs to study!)

Orbit- 700x700km 0*

...that's pretty much it

get in space as fast as possible!

LINK https://kerbalx.com/Stupidandy/Corrmes-CMES

@TheEpicSquared, launch deal complete.

1 hour ago, StupidAndy said:

WAAAAAIT!!!! IT ISNT 700KM!! THATS WAAY TOO LOW!!

I meant around 3000km!!

3000Km X 3000Km 0* inclination!

Pretty sure I can still do that.

@TheEpicSquared, can you add this launch to the manifest, and update my MunDust-1 rocket please?

Could you also make a list of the launch windows, as I plan to make a Duna probe.

Edited by Skylon

25 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

You guys ever consider getting your own external forum to expand your roleplay?

That would be brilliant! (Is a new idea brewing :wink:)?

Also:@Brent Kerman The whole purpose of this is that you design we launch, in order to avoid any foul play. If your rocket was not equipped with an antenna, that is not up to @TheEpicSquared to resolve. Now that the problem has been identified, you can go back to the drawing board and add the simple missing part. So TheEpicSquared in my eyes is not accountable for a mistake not made by him.

Edited by Oliverm001x

It would be a great idea.

Also: @Oliverm001x , on the antenna thing, I did not make a mistake. He used a mod that modified stock parts while saying we can build them in stock. My rocket description says: "Works in stock with Mechjeb, any mod that changes aerodynamics or stock parts may cause issues. " His heavily modded game broke my rocket. I don't want to have to install a bunch of mods that I don't want, to make sure they work in someone else's game. That is the responsibility of the user. I'm going to fix my rocket, but I do not want to end up losing money in the future because I play mostly stock. if it works for stock, but not someone else, that is not my problem.

Edited by Brent Kerman

18 minutes ago, Oliverm001x said:

That would be brilliant! (Is a new idea brewing :wink:)?

Also:@Brent Kerman The whole purpose of this is that you design we launch, in order to avoid any foul play. If your rocket was not equipped with an antenna, that is not up to @TheEpicSquared to resolve. Now that the problem has been identified, you can go back to the drawing board and add the simple missing part. So TheEpicSquared in my eyes is not accountable for a mistake not made by him.

Well let me know; I've got an old forum sitting idle. So you can take over that.

1 hour ago, Brent Kerman said:

It would be a great idea.

Also: @Oliverm001x , on the antenna thing, I did not make a mistake. He used a mod that modified stock parts while saying we can build them in stock. My rocket description says: "Works in stock with Mechjeb, any mod that changes aerodynamics or stock parts may cause issues. " His heavily modded game broke my rocket. I don't want to have to install a bunch of mods that I don't want, to make sure they work in someone else's game. That is the responsibility of the user. I'm going to fix my rocket, but I do not want to end up losing money in the future because I play mostly stock. if it works for stock, but not someone else, that is not my problem.

@TheEpicSquared how do you plead? :D 

2 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

You guys ever consider getting your own external forum to expand your roleplay?

@Oliverm001x @TheEpicSquared *ping*

I suggest you take inspiration from Drew Kerman's thread and webpage. So instead of e YouTube channel, you could livestream launches there, and put the video there, and maybe show a flight tracker there as well as a page of full descriptions of launchers and payloads. It would be a lot of work, but amazing to pull off. Perhaps you could ask him if he could help you set it up.

Edited by Skylon

As for mods 'breaking' rockets, maybe a list of mods that will affect ships should be made. For example: 

Spoiler

Kerbalism: Adds life support and part failures, as well as overhauling the signal system, removing built in antennas. It is suggested that you do not attempt to make kerballed parts if you have this installed, and you will need a working antenna that is extended, like the 16-S. Have redundant communications, propulsion and control systems.

Dangit: Adds launch failures. Make sure to have rendundant engines.

Persistant Rotation: Maintains rotation of vessels during time warp, and when not flying it. If a probe is spinning without control, it will remain that way

If there are other mods that also affect craft, please tell me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.