My Missions patches & KSP illustrations ! [28/05/2020] Buran !

DiscoSlelge

49 minutes ago, DiscoSlelge said:

Quick work between the Grand Tour and a big illu coming, hope you like it ! :wink:

@akron

<insert>Animated GIF of Leo DiCaprio as Gatsby raising a glass as fireworks shoot off in the background</insert>

Great work! I love it!`

1495632736-affiche-visit-duna-ksp.jpgG28Awjv.pngGLbuflo.jpg1495449307-affiche-jool.jpgQKThG2s.jpgN9QHXQy.jpg

Oh yes. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...Moar?

26 minutes ago, Laythe Squid said:

Oh yes. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...Moar?

Oohoh you seems very enthusiastic ^^ Yes more are to come I'm currently working on an Eve poster :wink:

The Eve illu is delay, I spent the whole last night trying to find something cool to do with this planet but I find nothing :mad: While in the same time I find another thing to do (why brain!) our next destination is Sarnus or Urlum (I'm not very sure at this moment) but there is a sneaky wip :

1495719357-unknown.png

Edited by DiscoSlelge

10 hours ago, Laythe Squid said:

Is that Neidon?

Yes and no, I inspired myself mostly with Sarnus and Urlum and Jool :wink:

1 hour ago, JoePatrick1 said:

This is awesome, would you have any objection to me using it with the future release (with full credit of course)?

Of course ! I'd be honored :)

On 25.05.2017 at 4:35 PM, DiscoSlelge said:

The Eve illu is delay, I spent the whole last night trying to find something cool to do with this planet but I find nothing :mad: While in the same time I find another thing to do (why brain!) our next destination is Sarnus or Urlum (I'm not very sure at this moment) but there is a sneaky wip :

1495719357-unknown.png

Eve? I say one word,you get one idea.

Fog.

No really, take a vessel and make blast out of thicc clouds and fog. 

(just suggesting)

11 minutes ago, cratercracker said:

Eve? I say one word,you get one idea.

Fog.

No really, take a vessel and make blast out of thicc clouds and fog. 

(just suggesting)

Yeah why not, I'll look more on this once I finished the illu with the mining vessel, I'm not hurried, but thanks for your suggestion ! :wink:

On 01.06.2017 at 3:24 AM, DiscoSlelge said:

After skiing on Eeloo, what about a climbing time on Slate ?

1496288891-affiche-slate.jpg

@CaptRobau @JadeOfMaar @Dafni

Great job rendering the surface! Oh, who am I trying to trick.... Everything is awesome! 

Great job!

Mind taking a part in a new project?

Currently there is 2 people- me and @cubinator !

If you are interested PM me!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.