Hello from a new old player

lineofsite

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone.  I used to play KSP several releases back but my system couldn't keep up with the new demands of the game.  Well luckily, I have managed to acquire a laptop that has the processing power to run KSP so I'm happy to have just installed the new version.  I am adding a few mods and getting ready to be be putting Jeb in harms way.  

Looking forward to being part of the community again. :)

David

Hello, @lineofsite, and welcome aboard!

What was the last version you played? If it was before 1.0, there have been a lot of changes. You might want to check out the Gameplay Questions and Tutorials subforum to get an idea of what you missed.

Welcome back in the Fam and have a nice stay. Many things a new many things are comming in. 

Have fun and a great time

Funny Kabooms 

Urses

Edited by Urses

@lineofsite

Hey, I understand completely! I recently had to buy a new computer because of KSP and a program I use for work known as SPSS. Between the two of them... let's just say that life wasn't good for gaming! Anyhow, welcome back and don't forget to share those great screen shots...

and as Bob often warns Jebediah, "be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the capsule until we've come to a complete stop..." :D

Thanks for the welcome guys!  The last version that I could even to get to run was .90.  And that would most times crash on me.  

Been looking at all of the changes and I love them.  They added some great features!