Individually adjustable control authorities on elevons

I suggest that each of the primary axes of controls (yaw, pitch, roll) as controlled by elevons can have their own limiters. I find that often, I want lots of pitch control, but not much roll on a certain craft from the elevons and that can't really be done on the current system without adding more elevons.

This might be a problem only related to me, but I think it could be useful.

I agree with Red Iron crown's method.
Another one is that if you have more pitch then roll control with the active Elevon that you place that Elevon farther back/front compared to your CoM.
That will lessen the pitch authority.

But above is purely to meet functionality. I do find it a pro on some of my craft to have this option. Whether I can drag Elevons closer inward or from back to front to distribute roll/pitch authority it is not always aesthetically preffered.
Some of my planes have way more Roll control like CaptainTrebor mentioned. Moving Elevons inward may solve it all, but it may then look like crap.
This idea will prevent that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.