Can someone direct me to ferram aerospace for 1.2.2?

ScreamFire

16 hours ago, ScreamFire said:

Can someone direct me to ferram aerospace for 1.2.2?

Ferram Aerospace Research is not compatible with 1.2.2. Yet.
It will be done when it's done.

On 4/13/2017 at 5:19 AM, steve_v said:

Ferram Aerospace Research is not compatible with 1.2.2. Yet.
It will be done when it's done.

This might be a really stupid question, but... I searched and found the Github archive, and it seems to me that the language used is mostly C# (correct me if I'm wrong).
Now, I've never worked on an open source project, or any modding, and I have never programmed in C# (So far, mostly in C++, Python and Java, for whatever that's worth). Is there still any way for me to help bring FAR to Ksp 1.2.2?

5 hours ago, GrahamsNumber said:

it seems to me that the language used is mostly C#

Correct.

5 hours ago, GrahamsNumber said:

Is there still any way for me to help bring FAR to Ksp 1.2.2?

If you're willing to be a guinea pig, can make useful bug reports (and put them on github), and promise not to clutter up the FAR (or any other) thread with bugs or whining... grab (or compile) the dev build and try it out.
If you can fix bugs, even better. Again, this goes on github.
The usual warnings apply - it's a development snapshot, it's liable to contain bugs, and behavior may change without warning. I wouldn't recommend running it in a serious career save.

In case it's not obvious from my somewhat guarded reply, Ferram has made it pretty clear that he doesn't want hordes of non-technical players running the dev build. Please don't link to it or provide easy install instructions.

Edited by steve_v