Laythe-Like Moon and a New Gas Giant

The problem with this is we already have a Gas Giant (Jool), which has a surprisingly Laythe like moon.  Can't remember what it's called though :D

Generally, this discussion has been discussed to the ends of the Kerbol system, and features in the "Links to common suggestions" thread:

Your English is great by the way, and welcome to the forums :)

SM

Yes, this is a common suggestion. I'd like a new gas giant but we already have a Laythe.

Maybe adding a moon with only small oceans, low gravity and an oxygen atmosphere would be original enough to justify its development but fit still fit your 'Laythe like' criteria.

Unless you play on a console, you should really try out the Outer Planets Mod. The innermost planet it adds (which is probably just where you want your second gas giant to be) is a gas giant with a moon that has a thick atmosphere and water oceans - so this one could be considered "Laythe-like". They are not called Poseidon and Amazonia (their names are Sarnus and Tekto), but this part shouldn't be a deal-breaker :P

7 hours ago, RatchetinSpace said:

Yes, this is a common suggestion. I'd like a new gas giant but we already have a Laythe.

Maybe adding a moon with only small oceans, low gravity and an oxygen atmosphere would be original enough to justify its development but fit still fit your 'Laythe like' criteria.

So mini kerbin?

17 hours ago, Cucco-Master said:

Unless you play on a console, you should really try out the Outer Planets Mod. The innermost planet it adds (which is probably just where you want your second gas giant to be) is a gas giant with a moon that has a thick atmosphere and water oceans - so this one could be considered "Laythe-like". They are not called Poseidon and Amazonia (their names are Sarnus and Tekto), but this part shouldn't be a deal-breaker :P

The Outer Planets (And All Planet-Packs) Are Not Working

My Version Is :Pre Release 1.2.9

15 minutes ago, DiamondGamerBR said:

The Outer Planets (And All Planet-Packs) Are Not Working

My Version Is :Pre Release 1.2.9

Pre-releases aren't stable. Try 1.2.2. 

Do you have Kopernicus? That's required. 

You have great English! 

The names are cool, maybe you can talk to someone about incorporating them into a planet pack. 

Another Laythe would be nice, but we already have a Laythe!

@DiamondGamerBR

There are no mods that are updated for the pre release version so the planet packs will not work on it.
Most people that use mods have the current stable release of Kerbal space program which is v.1.2.2.
The mods are not updated for 1.2.9. You will have to wait for that.

As others have said, we have a gas giant (Jool) and Laythe. I think KSP should be expanded with things we don't yet have.
Any modification or addons to existing bodies like extra moons/planets should be serviced by mods and not be part of stock KSP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.