No explosions?

Rainbrew

I've installed a couple of mods lately to spice up my KSP experience and fool around with building army vehicles, however for some odd reason none of the North Kerbin Dynamics bombs actually detonate. In addition to this a few of the guns in the mod lack any textures (not sure if it's due to improper installation or they just don't have textures yet). Is it possible that the order in which I install these mods causes this issue? I have the following ones installed: B9 Aerospace and Legacy pack, BDarmory, Community Ammunition Library, North Kerbin Dynamics, CCK, Module Manager, Firespitter, Hullcam VDS, KAS and KIS, Kerbal Foundries and tweakscale. I'm uncertain about the exact order in which I installed these mods, however the first time around I added all of the "core" mods first (Module Manager, Community ammunition library, CCK) and there were no explosions, so after a clean install I installed all of the mods and added the aforementioned core mods later. All files have been placed in the Gamedata folder or combined with the Gamedata folder if the .zip files were inside a Gamedata folder already. I have the 1.2.2 compatible and latest version of every single mod and I haven't found any notes regarding these mods being incompatible with each other.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Rainbrew

If you have the latest version of BDA then it is likely that the no explosions are due to the NKD not being updated to match the BDA version, (something I've done as a user service in the past due to PEW using the nuke FX , however my time with PEW is ending and I'm reluctant to spend anymore time in that direction)  NKD is coded in a way that means every BDA update does (in order to remain fully functional)  require a recompile of the NKD code and plugin to match the latest version. The problem of no explosions is an NKD problem not a BDA problem.

The missing textures is likely an installation problem as all textures are present in the version i currently have.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.