StupidAndy

so currently the Stanley Cup Playoffs are going on, and actually Hockey is my favorite sport (yeah, the Football me from Jan-Feb was not the most intense sport-loving me, sorry mods...)

so does anyone else watch hockey?

if I start this now, then we can all be mad at each other for sports for a bunch of a longer time then the football one!

6VxElaF.jpg

11 hours ago, michal.don said:

It seems that everything is going quite well for the Ducks so far :)

I'm kind of starting to root for Toronto - I expected Washington to beat them pretty hard, but they are doing surprisingly great

the caps will probably win, because...I live near them?

and GLORY TO THE DUCKS! GREAT AND MIGHTY!! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY DUCKS OF ANAHEIM!!!

Edited by StupidAndy

• 2 weeks later...

I don't just like hockey I freaking love hockey, I have a Montreal Canadiens Jersey that I often wear on weekends. The trick is to not wear a t-shirt under it or you will schvitz (sweat) like crazy. The only problem I don't have cable, I used to but then the cable company that serves the area where I live (excuse my Canadian-English hockey lingo) decided to be total hosers and cut service to where I live just because of some screwed up cable box, but just because I don't have cable doesn't mean I have given up on my hockey obsession.  I swear I have never been more fascinated with hockey ever since that face-off :P  with the cable company. 

Edited by Jeb1969

1 hour ago, Jeb1969 said:

I don't just like hockey I freaking love hockey, I have a Montreal Canadiens Jersey that I often wear on weekends. The trick is to not wear a t-shirt under it or you will schvitz (sweat) like crazy. The only problem I don't have cable, I used to but then the cable company that serves the area where I live (excuse my Canadian-English hockey lingo) decided to be total hosers and cut service to where I live just because of some screwed up cable box, but just because I don't have cable doesn't mean I have given up on my hockey obsession.  I swear I have never been more fascinated with hockey ever since that face-off :P  with the cable company. 

Hey, nice avatar. You must be a Canadian living in Iowa

Absolutely yes, yes, yes...take all of my yes.

Spoiler

vfci7q.jpg

Spoiler

biw6rn.jpg

Spoiler

huoxme.jpg

I miss Shea Weber and Seth Jones.  Cool fact about Seth Jones, his dad was Pop-eye Jones, a very good basketball player In his days and was born near me.

Edited by Kerbal-Willie

24 minutes ago, Kerbal-Willie said:

Absolutely yes, yes, yes...take all of my yes.

Reveal hidden contents

vfci7q.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

biw6rn.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

huoxme.jpg

I miss Shea Weber and Seth Jones.  Cool fact about Seth Jones, his dad was Pop-eye Jones, a very good basketball player In his days and was born near me.

well at least you have Rinne and whats-his-name defender from the Canadiens

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

Let's go kings, anyone?

since I'm a ducks fan I'll have to say NO

I know that most of you guys probably watch mostly the NHL playoffs, but for us, Europeans, the big party starts now - the international hockey championship in France and Germany. Does anyone watch this, too? Or is it not interesting for you, since most of your best players still compete for the Stanley Cup?

Anyway, go Czech Republic! :)

Michal.don

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.