Does anybody else think Jeb and Val should hook up?

imkrazy

6 hours ago, snkiz said:

Not trying to necro here but this is the most recent relevant post. I think it's happened, Squad hasn't said anything but look:

Reveal hidden contents

They are fist pumping. Not holding hands.

10 minutes ago, snkiz said:

I don't know it looks like the same shot, but the angle is different, the lighting. It sets a mood. I think it was deliberate.

It definitely originated from that promo video, like I've seen shots from the loud and clear update as well, they've gone through an art pass though.

Funny to see that it's all up to your own imagination what mood it sets, the same goes for the video itself, some love it because it seems humorous, but the same video gets detested by others for glorifying killing Kerbals.

9 minutes ago, snkiz said:

Well we have an answer now I guess, But it was fun to speculate. 

You can make yoúre own reality here mate, They do have 'a look' to me to.  I've personally maried a beautifull girl that was initially my colleague, happens all the time :D

Edited by LoSBoL

In most craft its advisable to have male and female kerbals since the eye height update

The mark 2 inline cockpit would give any male pilot a mighty egg lump wise on his noggin once you land due to.thier heads being rather snug on the cealing

A female pilot has no such problem

Other cockpits mix and match the ideal genders

The mark 1 gives a nice IFR view for female pilots but nice VFR view for males

Even the Kn-2 cockpit in land train mode gives a view too.high.over the nose of the loco using a male driver yet the female driver gives a good view of the instruments.. Terrain dependant its useful

Each difference has its use

Should val and jeb hook up? 

Probably not

Firing KAS hooks at kerbals gets rather dusty quick :)

Little kerbals are made near KSC loco stables, where they swarm and multiply in that pool of water

• 3 weeks later...

Kerbals are plant creatures who are able to survive in space for years at a time. Clearly, they reproduce via spores or budding and have no need or want for romance. In my game, all kerbals are brothers and sisters with every other kerbal (hence their shared last name), because it makes it easier to send a crew of, say, 5 males and 1 female, and not feel weird about it.

It was easier when there were no female kerbals (I still wish there weren't), but now that there are I believe that kerbals have an alternation of generations.

In that picture, it is Bob and Val fist pumping. Jeb is in the LM readying for departure to the Mun's surface. This doesn't change my view that Jeb and Val are twins. It just shows that Val has a thing for wimpy, intelligent scientists. 

• 2 years later...

Well, since someone else necro'ed this thread... No romance or sex in KSP, please. Leave the fanfic to other science fiction properties.

And no mods where kerbonauts equip diapers and duct tape to kidnap their rivals. (That really happened with a NASA astronaut.)