Mod Adoption question (merge or individual releases)

Should I merge these mods together?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Please read the OP, and then say whether you think they should be merged or not

• Yes, merge them into a single mod
    • No, keep them as 3 separate mods
    • Other (please post explaining your selection of Other)

I'm in the process of adopting the following old mods:

These are all fairly small mods, the first two are just a single part each, while the third is 15 parts.

I'm thinking of merging them into a single mod, rather than doing individual releases, I'm wondering what people would think about that?

1 hour ago, minepagan said:

I'd understand merging the 1st 2 as they are somewhat related, both adding science experiments. But I don't see how they would go with Mk2.5 spaceplanes.

Just another vote for this.  First two are vaguely related, and you could probably keep it as a pack to add other science parts to.   But the third isn't related at all, and should be separate.

My 2 cents linuxgurugamer, is they probably should be separated unless they all have a major common theme.  Yeah I agree there are a lot of mods out there but I find that its nice to pick out one specific mod that you need or want to use instead of a 'package' deal.

But to answer you question, if the Telescope Satellite part fits in the the shuttle bay, I would go with those 2.  Those would make sense to me.

Edited by CarnageINC

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.